The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

Is Sony allowing retailers to sell ps5 bundles or are they doing that on their own without Sony’s knowledge ? 
@HundredProofSam @rushaboswal @Assassins Creed

They are doing it on their own but ive seen on one of of the articles where a retailer has said sony is forcing them to buy games and accessories to have restock quantities.

So in a way sony is forcing items A B with PS5 to retailers and retailers are enlarging the forced bundle items A B C D with the console.

In the end consumer suffers only. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Is Sony allowing retailers to sell ps5 bundles or are they doing that on their own without Sony’s knowledge ? 
@HundredProofSam @rushaboswal @Assassins Creed

I have no direct contacts Hundredproofsam does. And he's right Sony isn't the one doing this. But this is everywh even in the us where consoles are sold in bundles. If Sony store is doing this then there must be some action.

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

damn.. such shady stuff..

local guy is telling me to buy 4 games along with ps5 ?

If those games are demon souls , sackboy , Spiderman just wait. You loose more money and you rather pay a scalper than go this route. The MRP of this games are 5k and you can get them for far lower 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I have no direct contacts Hundredproofsam does. And he's right Sony isn't the one doing this. But this is everywh even in the us where consoles are sold in bundles. If Sony store is doing this then there must be some action.

If those games are demon souls , sackboy , Spiderman just wait. You loose more money and you rather pay a scalper than go this route. The MRP of this games are 5k and you can get them for far lower 

Do you know any reliable scalper selling at acceptable price ? ?

9 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Sony isn't the one doing this

Isn’t it the case that Sony is forcing stuff on retailers - if they don’t buy, they’ll suffer like no future restocks. These suffering retailers are then passing it on to consumers 

Edited by 0verlord

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

Yup, have Xbox series x.

Toh wait , more stocks will come and keep looking telegram channel bro . Il also see if my brother can get some stock from Sony. 

Also if anybody wants to go a long route I have one. Get PS5 on rent , then argue with him, when he goes to court and files a case pay 50k which the MRP and maximum admissable amount in court and settle it. Lol ??

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Toh wait , more stocks will come and keep looking telegram channel bro . Il also see if my brother can get some stock from Sony. 

Also if anybody wants to go a long route I have one. Get PS5 on rent , then argue with him, when he goes to court and files a case pay 50k which the MRP and maximum admissable amount in court and settle it. Lol ??

Do you know who provides it on rent? ;)

Just now, 0verlord said:

Isn’t it the case that Sony is forcing stuff on retailers - if they don’t buy, they’ll suffer like no future restocks. These suffering retailers are then passing it on to consumers 

Read above bro, my brother said Sony didn't say anything like this to him but then he's not a big retailer too. They might have told it to other retailers I'm not sure and have no way of knowing. If they are doing it then they deserve zero respect.

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

?

local guy is saying he will get stock around 12 th june..

I have told him that I can 3 games - spiderman mm, RnC and RE village.. let’s see what he says 

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Read above bro, my brother said Sony didn't say anything like this to him but then he's not a big retailer too. They might have told it to other retailers I'm not sure and have no way of knowing. If they are doing it then they deserve zero respect.

Retailers are trying to make hay while the sun is shining. Times are tough. They are just trying to make some extra money by such means.