Sincere request to anyone who could successfully order a PS5 from ShopatSC

please give step by step instructions on how exactly you ordered it

help fellow gamers out!!!!

thanks in advance!!!!!

17 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

Next preorders on 27th May guys.
Shopatsc peeps. Please share your strategy df4c5157c278f9f7930eb865bdf6d50e.jpg

Sent from my IN2021 using Tapatalk

No specific steps . make sure to add address. then see if you cant get payment details stored (Only do it if its razorpay or something good) . if it does not go ahead try adding randmon sh*t in leftover text box fields. Other than that pray to god that awful site works . 

• Like 2

No specific steps . make sure to add address. then see if you cant get payment details stored (Only do it if its razorpay or something good) . if it does not go ahead try adding randmon sh*t in leftover text box fields. Other than that pray to god that awful site works . 
I tried that. Except I got stuck on that 'Complete Order' Button like everyone else [emoji23]
I hope this doesn't happen again. Need to get my brother a PS5.

4 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

I tried that. Except I got stuck on that 'Complete Order' Button like everyone else emoji23.png
I hope this doesn't happen again. Need to get my brother a PS5.

Even I'm trying to get one for my friend. Amazon Flipkart won't allow because of essential only. And this god awful site is worst than a nightmare. And everytime it's a new disease that plagues this website, no matter how many old medicines you have discovered ?

Edited by rushaboswal
  • Haha 1

For amazon I tried a workaround, Since I live in Delhi and no delivery here so instead I chose a amazon pickup store at gurgaon and it shows deliverable there. So most probably will do that and If I get my hands on that then will pic it up from there only. Travel time might be 4hr to and fro :-p

Also on 27th may preorders coming in on all major online retailers again?

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

actually, I wouldn't be so worried if not for the horror stories from the first round of fulfilment where few Sony Centers cancelled the online order and gave it to their offline clients, presumably preferred customers. Until I get the console in hand, more than lucky, I am just a guy who's short 40K :fear: 

Yea i heard them too. 

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

actually, I wouldn't be so worried if not for the horror stories from the first round of fulfilment where few Sony Centers cancelled the online order and gave it to their offline clients, presumably preferred customers. Until I get the console in hand, more than lucky, I am just a guy who's short 40K :fear: 

You got the digital one?

3 minutes ago, ViCK said:

Anyone here able to grab one in the mini sale that happened on Amazon just a few minutes back?? 

I couldn add it to cart. Any workaround for that? 

It’s not a mini sale, may be cancellations or just two consoles dropped by Amazon. There are BOTS that immediately add them to cart and complete the buy as well so very tough to buy in these one off cancellation drops.. wait for 27th

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

It’s not a mini sale, may be cancellations or just two consoles dropped by Amazon. There are BOTS that immediately add them to cart and complete the buy as well so very tough to buy in these one off cancellation drops.. wait for 27th

Are these bots up for sale anywhere :') !?

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yup no winning against robots.

14 minutes ago, ViCK said:

Anyone here able to grab one in the mini sale that happened on Amazon just a few minutes back?? 

I couldn add it to cart. Any workaround for that? 

No workaround, you ain't getting anything in 1-2 pcs drop. 

8 minutes ago, ViCK said:

Are these bots up for sale anywhere :') !?

Even if they were I would not take the risk. They require you to add payment details for faster payments and process, and we all know what happens with that data ?

20 minutes ago, gs_RoXxX said:

For amazon I tried a workaround, Since I live in Delhi and no delivery here so instead I chose a amazon pickup store at gurgaon and it shows deliverable there. So most probably will do that and If I get my hands on that then will pic it up from there only. Travel time might be 4hr to and fro :-p

Also on 27th may preorders coming in on all major online retailers again?

Avoid Traveling during lockdown or during high no of COVID cases bro :) 

5 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Papi is now our papa ??

please enlighten us

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

@WhatsInTheName Papi is our Expert !! 

avec plaisir, mon ami. Here's what I did:

Preparation to be done in advance:

1. Create an account on shopatsc

2. Go to profile and add a new address (if you already have an account, delete all previous addresses which are not needed for the purpose of this pre-order.). While typing the address, keep the Google (or your browser's) Autofill on as a failsafe. This proved to be a critical time-saver as I noticed during the ordering process that it had not picked up my earlier saved address and autofill allowed me to fill up the address with just one click.

3. Then order something which you wouldn't mind keeping if its order cancellation doesn't work (I ordered a Dualsense controller and cancelled it later). While placing the above item, explore each and every payment option carefully. If you want to buy on no-cost EMI, this step is also critical as it will help you see the payment process all the way to the end for your preferred option. You can also "practice" this multiple times by choosing your preferred option, going to the OTP page and cancelling and repeat the process. When you feel you are ready, put in the right OTP and place the order of the said item. This will save your card details on Razorpay and will automatically fill the next time. If you want to go for EMI option, the items that you order must be above a certain limit I think, because when I tried it with low cost headphones worth 600 rs something, the EMI option didn't appear in the payments.

D-Day: 27th May:

1. login to the shopatsc website at 11:30 and make sure above prep is in order. 

2. Place yourself in the optimal position which has maximum mobile coverage and internet coverage. In my case, I had to sit in a specific spot where I have observed to receive fastest OTP messages and was in direct line of sight of the internet router.

3. On the PS5 product page, you will have to put in the pin code first to check service availability. Put that in so that you are ready to go. This pin code is non-modifiable. So, refrain from putting other region codes just for "checking". Use the pin code which is part of your address.

4. At 12 the pre-orders should open. Add to cart > View cart > Proceed to checkout > Saved Address (if your earlier saved address doesn't appear, use one click address with Autofill which you saved during prep) > Continue to Shipping > Continue Payment > Razorpay (card details should be there already from your earlier prep) >  OTP > et voila! You got yourself a pre-order!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

How do I remove this black screws? I checked online but unable to understand what screwdriver this requires935231c899977aa1fcbf2e257e42ee04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Maybe a torx bit required. T8 or T9 going from what was on the PS4. Better photo?

avec plaisir, mon ami. Here's what I did:

Preparation to be done in advance:
1. Create an account on shopatsc
2. Go to profile and add a new address (if you already have an account, delete all previous addresses which are not needed for the purpose of this pre-order.). While typing the address, keep the Google (or your browser's) Autofill on as a failsafe. This proved to be a critical time-saver as I noticed during the ordering process that it had not picked up my earlier saved address and autofill allowed me to fill up the address with just one click.
3. Then order something which you wouldn't mind keeping if its order cancellation doesn't work (I ordered a Dualsense controller and cancelled it later). While placing the above item, explore each and every payment option carefully. If you want to buy on no-cost EMI, this step is also critical as it will help you see the payment process all the way to the end for your preferred option. You can also "practice" this multiple times by choosing your preferred option, going to the OTP page and cancelling and repeat the process. When you feel you are ready, put in the right OTP and place the order of the said item. This will save your card details on Razorpay and will automatically fill the next time. If you want to go for EMI option, the items that you order must be above a certain limit I think, because when I tried it with low cost headphones worth 600 rs something, the EMI option didn't appear in the payments.

D-Day: 27th May:
1. login to the shopatsc website at 11:30 and make sure above prep is in order. 
2. Place yourself in the optimal position which has maximum mobile coverage and internet coverage. In my case, I had to sit in a specific spot where I have observed to receive fastest OTP messages and was in direct line of sight of the internet router.
3. On the PS5 product page, you will have to put in the pin code first to check service availability. Put that in so that you are ready to go. This pin code is non-modifiable. So, refrain from putting other region codes just for "checking". Use the pin code which is part of your address.
4. At 12 the pre-orders should open. Add to cart > View cart > Proceed to checkout > Saved Address (if your earlier saved address doesn't appear, use one click address with Autofill which you saved during prep) > Continue to Shipping > Continue Payment > Razorpay (card details should be there already from your earlier prep) >  OTP > et voila! You got yourself a pre-order!

Was just wondering that can we just order something on 27th itself in morning and cancel that later on during the day if we manage to secure a console ?

Will cancellation lead to cc info be removed from razorpay?