The Playstation 5 thread

16 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Looks like what they are showing is some ingame envoirnment. Sounds cool and if this is the photo mode that comes with the game like GoT its going to be amazing!

Yeah It sounds pretty cool!  3D Audio Tempest engine putting in the work?

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope the ones in the states that don't have restrictions got one.

That'll mean less competition for us in MH when the restrictions do get lifted. :notangel:

theres still a lot of people who havent got it..

46 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope the ones in the states that don't have restrictions got one.

That'll mean less competition for us in MH when the restrictions do get lifted. :notangel:

People scalping like no tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

75k is the new 65k. Lol

I mean seriously one has to be a special kind of jobless to actually deal with this sheet for a living. 

I'm glad my luck worked out with 3070. Best investment ever

4 minutes ago, makdi_manav said:

Just saw the new HFW gameplay video. Looks like a true next-gen game.

Paani mein baal ka graphics dekh-ke dil kush ho gaya. :wOOtjumpy:

Will get PS5 in a year or two if I see no hint of PS5 Pro.

My man, here Sony is not even able to manufacture base PS5. They literally have no stock anywhere in the World to satisfy demand. From what I read, there is a shortage of silicone chips, that has hamstrung pretty much all delicate electronic manufacturing like GPU, RAM etc. Chances are 1-2 years will go, before Sony/MS/NVidia/Whatever are even able to resolve current stock situation, and start clearing out the backlog demand. Why the heck will they announce a new Pro version at that time and shoot themselves in the foot even more?

Xbox One X/PS4 Pro was necessary because OG Xbox One/PS4 base was too weak to continue the generation. This is not the case with PS5/XSX. They should be able to last the required 6-8 years easily.

Just saw the new HFW gameplay video. Looks like a true next-gen game.

Paani mein baal ka graphics dekh-ke dil kush ho gaya. :wOOtjumpy:

Will get PS5 in a year or two if I see no hint of PS5 Pro.
If you have the means just get the ps5 now and have fun while you can. Console resale value is pretty great and I imagine ps5 will be no different. Just upgrade to the pro edition when it comes out

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, bharathitman said:

If you have the means just get the ps5 now and have fun while you can. Console resale value is pretty great and I imagine ps5 will be no different. Just upgrade to the pro edition when it comes out

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Just get it bro. For Miles Morales alone. It's such a joy to play at makkhan 60 fps. 

I plan to buy GP950, when it releases. So not feasible for me to get a PS5 now.

10 minutes ago, roun90 said:

My man, here Sony is not even able to manufacture base PS5. They literally have no stock anywhere in the World to satisfy demand. From what I read, there is a shortage of silicone chips, that has hamstrung pretty much all delicate electronic manufacturing like GPU, RAM etc. Chances are 1-2 years will go, before Sony/MS/NVidia/Whatever are even able to resolve current stock situation, and start clearing out the backlog demand. Why the heck will they announce a new Pro version at that time and shoot themselves in the foot even more?

Xbox One X/PS4 Pro was necessary because OG Xbox One/PS4 base was too weak to continue the generation. This is not the case with PS5/XSX. They should be able to last the required 6-8 years easily.

You are right. Maybe like PS3 generation we will have a slimmer version of PS5.