The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah. Upgrading to next gen is a huge expense. TV + consoles + games and cost quickly adds up. 

+ new gaming chair + new 600gsm towel to put on the chair (nahi toh shorts ke peeche USSR ka sweat map ban jaata hai ) + wireless cans 

ufff

10 minutes ago, Walker said:

Make you sh*t entire houses to be exact.

Idk lol, I have no ps5 or pulse headset :lol:

JBL 600 is Oled. The pulse headset is FALD. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah. Upgrading to next gen is a huge expense. TV + consoles + games and cost quickly adds up. 

I got Series S + 1 yr gamepass + 22" 1080p monitor for bedroom setup.

All for Rs45k.

Set for 1 year.

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Can't play Miles Morales or RnC on a decent enough PC. 

But Xbox games your can.

Yeah but XSX is a better value for playing xbox games. Gaming PCs are for ultra enthusiasts only. 
Not really I am a casual and I have a 3080

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah but XSX is a better value for playing xbox games. Gaming PCs are for ultra enthusiasts only. 

Only now when GPu prices are touching the sky, otherwise a PC is a better option to play xbox games

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Having a decent enough PC deflates a lot of next-gen hype.

I have one but last I played single player game on it was 2018 lol ? also 1060 now has started showing a bit of aging, as I can see screen tearing even on overwatch.  The switch to couch gaming is real and I can’t now sit on a chair to enjoy SP Games. 

41 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

PSA : Anyone looking for a PS5 charging dock. DO.NOT buy this. 

The actual dock received is the inverted one that uses the type C port instead of the charging pins below the controller. Got a replacement today and the seller/Amazon again sent me the wrong one. Refunding now. 

FA0-F8197-9597-4-F25-AB82-507681-DAD409.

Bhai get the official. Worth every penny. Flawless charging and faster speeds

5 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

JBL 600 is Oled. The pulse headset is FALD. 

Don’t know about pulse but JBL 600 is bang ! In demon souls I can hear those storm riders attacking me easily so I can roll.

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Sorry. Agree to disagree. I have done the math multiple times over the last few years and PC has never made sense cost wise. Building an XSX equivalent PC is gonna cost a lot even at MRP. 

ok

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Sorry. Agree to disagree. I have done the math multiple times over the last few years and PC has never made sense cost wise. Building an XSX equivalent PC is gonna cost a lot even at MRP. 

The repair costs are there too. My motherboard went kaput and had to spent 10k because the stupid a hats at Asus said there is water damage (It was oil spill from capacitor or something which is pretty common)

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Don’t know about pulse but JBL 600 is bang ! In demon souls I can hear those storm riders attacking me easily so I can roll.

+1. Have a JBL 800 and tested it extensively on Dayz Gone. Amazing clarity and directional sense in audio. Gets scary at times when zombies pop out from nowhere :P

Don't use ANC much except when I need to keep volume low while watching netflix and don't want to hear my loud fan in the background.

27 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Not the cradle ones sadly but the inverted type c chargers are available. 800 bucks and work damn well. 

Using this currently. 

New World PS5 DualSense Controller Charger Charging Dock stand Station with Dual Detachable USB C Ports for Playstation 5 PS5 Wireless Controller https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08SQ199C3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_NP5S97TQ6RZ3MYAGCBPR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks.

Unfortunately no deliveries from Amazon to Delhi. Will have to wait :censored:

20 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Thanks.

Unfortunately no deliveries from Amazon to Delhi. Will have to wait :censored:

Haan bhai. When available go for it. Absolutely no issues. None of that FUD about the type c port breaking or anything.