The Playstation 5 thread

37 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

I, for one am very particular about my YT recommendations, so I've never clicked on any of the Namokar thumbnails on IVG, so I'm never recommended about his videos.

He’s just a guy trying to make a living off his passion. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game. 

49 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Finally bought 12 month code from GTS.
Will the price ever drop below the 25% offered now? Thinking whether I should stack or not.

Discount on PS+ sub is almost always 25%. It went to 30% off at 2099 per annum only once.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

He’s just a guy trying to make a living off his passion. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game. 

I get that and I respect that. It's just that I'm not the appropriate audience that he might be targetting, so... ??‍♂️

Hi, getting CE-112840-6 error while trying to redeem PS PLUS codes from Amazon. Something went wrong, please try again later on PC and Mobile app. Is anyone else facing similar issue?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Very rarely people stack several years in one sale. I personally have had a habit of stacking a year or two ahead only every couple of years. This habit honestly started only because until the reduction from 4449/- to 2999/-, buying a sub at full price was not sensible. So I used to stack up whenever possible at much cheaper rates. Now with the MRP itself as 2999/-, the 25% discount is good but not groundbreaking. 

Stacking just helps you have peace of mind for any sudden price hikes. But yeah ultimately depends how much the price is relatable to oneself. 

Time or the lack of it in future is subjective. I may go senile eventually but will play COD MP till Satan in hell cuts off my internet access. 

I recall that PS Plus price drop happened due to a drop in the Xbox Gold and Gamepass subscription price. Otherwise it would not have happened.

IMO stacking too much is not a good idea as we do not know what will happen in the future. But there is a good certainty that this discount and Playstation will be there for a long long time. Lol.  

19 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

I recall that PS Plus price drop happened due to a drop in the Xbox Gold and Gamepass subscription price. Otherwise it would not have happened.

IMO stacking too much is not a good idea as we do not know what will happen in the future. But there is a good certainty that this discount and Playstation will be there for a long long time. Lol.  

1-2 yrs is ok , the sale anyways happens during DoP every year. 

33 minutes ago, mafia97 said:

Hi, getting CE-112840-6 error while trying to redeem PS PLUS codes from Amazon. Something went wrong, please try again later on PC and Mobile app. Is anyone else facing similar issue?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Did you try on a browser store.playstation.com 

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Any other place I can buy US wallet codes from? Amazon isn’t letting me buy for some reason 

It’s become very difficult lately 

Earlier it was way easier 

Most of the US based sites with best prices don’t sell it outsiders anymore 

You can try Play-Asia but it’s not best rates