The Playstation 5 thread

26 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

on the contrary, its a satirical image exhibiting the ironical truth that business is a zero sum game, no matter which company plays it. Its a mockery of the pain that soul-bonded devout gamers throughout the cosmos are experiencing from yesterday's announcement. Its very apt and relevant to the discussion. 

Bro, English classes letha hai kya.. :majesty: That vocabulary 

5 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Or, let's take GOW, for example. Imagine a fight between Kratos and Thor, and Thor being a norse-God and everything, can move between realms instantaneously and plans to take Kratos for a ride and pummel him with the Mjölnir every second they are in a new realm. However, that won't be possible now, as again, the devs have to keep the PS4 HDD in mind and it's limitations.

Duuuuude  , not kidding when i first saw the Ratchet Gameplay the first thing i thought of is Kratos and Thor fighting across realms. hahahaha

Anyways im happy it's on PS4 as well. Don't forget if a game is PS5 exclusive it's 70$ or 4,999 here. so....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

Anyways im happy it's on PS4 as well. Don't forget if a game is PS5 exclusive it's 70$ or 4,999 here. so....

I see that changing now 

no way Sony is charging lesser for GT7 & GoW~R in comparison to Returnal & RnC

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I see that changing now 

no way Sony is charging lesser for GT7 & GoW~R in comparison to Returnal & RnC

If it's on ps4 also don't think they will , assuming the Free upgrade options are not provided.

58 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

on the contrary, its a satirical image exhibiting the ironical truth that business is a zero sum game, no matter which company plays it. Its a mockery of the pain that soul-bonded devout gamers throughout the cosmos are experiencing from yesterday's announcement. Its very apt and relevant to the discussion. 

Trump Words GIF by moodman

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Sorry if old but just saw this trailer today. This looks awesome. :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

that green corridor sequence toh seedha movie se utha ke daala hai... forgot the name... some jap or korean movie. 

Edited by KrIzAliD