The Playstation 5 thread

I don’t think there is any concrete info in there as to what exactly happened 

It’s just mentioned that “he heard it fairly recently” 

Games development usually doesn’t work like that ,when you are in for fall 2021 release 

& you are confident up until fall 2020 that it’s next gen only 

It’s only recently that they pushed it to 2022 & that too just by 6 months maybe 

& the reason to make it Crossgen also doesn’t make sense as they have still sold 8.5 m units by now 

till the time GT7 hits it would easily be 12-14m units 

I don’t think they were expecting GT7 fall 2021 release to be embraced by any more than that number of PS5 units 

In any best case scenario they weren’t really expecting PS5 to sell as well as it has 

As of now I’m inclined to believe that they weren’t sure of the platforms & had to label it either PS5 exclusive or PS exclusive (also coming to PS4) 

Since they were not sure they went ahead with the former & thought what the heck it’s only good to promote it that way right now 

Wrong messaging to be honest 

Jim from the very start should have indicated that they would mix & match Crossgen/Nextgen preferences this time 

but since M$ was getting the flak they thought “what the hell let’s stress on Nextgen for now”

But it’s also true that M$ didn’t have any games to label,promote or showcase during all this time 

so it was easier for them to say that focus is “Crossgen” when in reality their focus was BC 

Edited by AnK

35 minutes ago, AnK said:

Games development usually doesn’t work like that ,when you are in for fall 2021 release 

It’s only recently that they pushed it to 2022 & that too just by 6 months maybe 

& the reason to make it Crossgen also doesn’t make sense as they have still sold 8.5 m units by now 

I don’t think they were expecting GT7 fall 2021 release to be embraced by any more than that number of PS5 units 
In any best case scenario they weren’t really expecting PS5 to sell as well as it has 

As of now I’m inclined to believe that they weren’t sure of the platforms & had to label it either PS5 exclusive or PS exclusive (also coming to PS4) 

Since they were not sure they went ahead with the former & thought what the heck it’s only good to promote it that way right now 

Jim from the very start should have indicated that they would mix & match Crossgen/Nextgen preferences this time 
but since M$ was getting the flak they thought “what the hell let’s stress on Nextgen for now”

But it’s also true that M$ didn’t have any games to label,promote or showcase during all this time 
so it was easier for them to say that focus is “Crossgen” when in reality their focus was BC 

Crossgen what?

Sign of things to come?

Screenshot_20210603-164544874 (1).jpg

Edited by radicaldude

57 minutes ago, AnK said:

Sleepy Baby Panda GIF by Nat Geo Wild

8 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Is this the quality of discussions you want to have? 

Atleast way better than your opinions.

Example- ps5 has a crappy UI

Nintendo makes games for kiddies

And many others. And you expect the world to fall in line to your views. You are not important at all for that. 

Ps- Whenever something doesn't suit your narrative/view/opinion , this is the reply you generally have/give to deflect as you don't have facts/points on the same, so I'll ignore. 

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lol 

I was talking about “Games” 

If desperate fanboys want to include that amongst “Games” 

I can’t really comment on that 

That's one of the few exclusives they have. Don't be harsh 

Edited by radicaldude

Would Sony india consider PS5 Warranty for the backport usb ports plastic being broke?

I got my ps5 on feb 3rd and ever since the backports were extremely tight and 2 days back the backports plastic came off even tho i had gently pulled my usb headphone

Both the ports work Although the top part of the plastic is missing
I am worried that even tho this is the f**king ps5 fault as the usb ports were extremely tight from day one . As we know sony india is lazy af and might charge me 20k for a damage which i have barely done anything to it

ebd610e2ddcdd12dacb8506a31f27dad.jpg

Or should i not bother and just carry on using as both the usb ports do work perfectly although the above port which was the one which stuck to my headphones have 2 semi bent pins but they all work

The second port was when I inserted my headphones not realising that the above usb plastic came onto my headphones usb plastic

Would i be able to carry out warranty? Or would sony f**k me and charge 20k and do i even bother about replacing them if no for warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Yogaraj said:

Would Sony india consider PS5 Warranty for the backport usb ports plastic being broke?

I got my ps5 on feb 3rd and ever since the backports were extremely tight and 2 days back the backports plastic came off even tho i had gently pulled my usb headphone

Both the ports work Although the top part of the plastic is missing
I am worried that even tho this is the f**king ps5 fault as the usb ports were extremely tight from day one . As we know sony india is lazy af and might charge me 20k for a damage which i have barely done anything to it

ebd610e2ddcdd12dacb8506a31f27dad.jpg

Or should i not bother and just carry on using as both the usb ports do work perfectly although the above port which was the one which stuck to my headphones have 2 semi bent pins but they all work

The second port was when I inserted my headphones not realising that the above usb plastic came onto my headphones usb plastic

Would i be able to carry out warranty? Or would sony f**k me and charge 20k and do i even bother about replacing them if no for warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont bother with sony they dont repair stuff. Rather use a usb HUB from front usb and use that. Easier and better. 

• Like 1

I am surprised he is still at it with the same determination since last night ,nothing can break his belief .[emoji38]
Determination main tera koi competition nahi hai Bhai.. If Ivg handed out trophies to most loyal fans you would get a collar.. Sorry not sorry..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 6

30 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Determination main tera koi competition nahi hai Bhai.. If Ivg handed out trophies to most loyal fans you would get a collar.. Sorry not sorry..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Tu zinda hai ?why the f**k did you leave the group ,join back.