The Playstation 5 thread

Dead game like Fifa 21 sold more in EU. 

FIFA sells 15-20m+ yearly... It will continue to dominate and grow as long EA has major licenses. PES is not even in same league. That is actually dead game. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I meant why would anyone buy 21 now when 22 about to come out. 

People will buy 21 even after 22 is out. There's an install base that's one year behind simply because its incredibly cheap.

People will buy 21 even after 22 is out. There's an install base that's one year behind simply because its incredibly cheap.
And not like much changes between yearly iterations

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Channu said:

Spiderman Remastered can only be bought as an add-on to Miles Morales ? That means whenever I'll play, I'll have to pop in the MM disk ?

Nope, it's tied to your psn account like a digital game. No disc required for Remastered

• Thanks 1

I have a strong feeling that Horizon ZD will also be remastered like SM & released as a bundle with Horizon FW to justify the $70(or +) price tag 

That’s why they haven’t patched it for PS5 yet 

I think I should stop waiting now & resume my play through 

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Zero dawn needs a 60fps mode, that's it. Graphics already good.

But there is this thing about Crossgen games being in limbo of comparison with next gen only games with respect to pricing 

They priced Demon Souls $70 so they had to package Spider-Man MM in someway at launch that it would justify the $70 pricing 

no other reason I see Ratchet & Clank PS4 an older game by same developer getting patched for PS5 but not Spider-Man 

or so many other games for that matter 

So now if they charge $70 for a game like Returnal they have to justify Horizon FW being packaged at $70 too 

I see no other reason why all top games got patched but just Spider-Man & Horizon didn’t 

Maybe some engine code related technical difficulty apart from this 

16 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Zero dawn needs a 60fps mode, that's it. Graphics already good.

That and a wider FoV. I booted up the game after ages and usually I don't care about FoV but for some reason this felt a bit narrow to me at times. I mean the PC version has an option to adjust it and seeing as how PS5 can easily handle it this time, would have great to have that alongside 60 frames option. 

25 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

That and a wider FoV. I booted up the game after ages and usually I don't care about FoV but for some reason this felt a bit narrow to me at times. I mean the PC version has an option to adjust it and seeing as how PS5 can easily handle it this time, would have great to have that alongside 60 frames option. 

A simple FPS patch can’t offer these changes 

you will only get it if they decide to remaster it 

& then they’ll ask you to pay again