The Playstation 5 thread

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

If GT7 can be labelled & then u turned then pretty much anything can happen 

I’m guessing they will wait a year though 

ethically they should 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

2022 title most prolly. Of of the lasts on the PS4 for sure 

This was actually one of the few titles which was rumoured and leaked to be a PS4 only title before the announcement happened. 

I think they will release all the games they can by 2021 or the ones that got pushed to early 2022 due to pandemic 

I think GoW~R will be the last PS4 game 

as even M$ has officially stopped supporting XBone in 2022 & beyond Games 

Sony has no reason now 

48 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Btw how long does sony plan to support the PS4. 

I think they should launch this on the pc instead. Makes little sense to launch something on the PS4 post q2 2022. 

If they release the game this year, then it's fine. 

I would guess till the supply issues are sorted. So I expect till 2023-2024 at the very minimum (Covid gone, lockdowns lifted and silicon chips manufactured or console itself redesigned to use less chips overall).

The entire point of "Exclusive to New Generation" is to actually get people to move to the new generation. Here, people are ready to move, but Sony is not ready/able to supply the next gen machines. There is no point in making a lot of next gen exclusive games and having none of the people be able to play it.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

No way in hell Demon's Souls can run on ps4. Unless it's a severe downgrade. I guess the loss of SSD is anyways a huge con for the game. But seriously I really can't see how that game can be done on ps4. It's one game I am totally confident is only possible on ps5. Even Rift Apart I can see working on ps4 minus the dimension jumping. 

Doesn’t matter if it’ll run or not, Sony will lose credibility if they do this after placing Demon’s Souls as a PS5 system seller. 

4 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

Doesn’t matter if it’ll run or not, Sony will lose credibility if they do this after placing Demon’s Souls as a PS5 system seller. 

What credibility are you talking about 

there is no credibility left in this world specially post pandemic 

only business

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I'd recommend grabbing it with both DLCs, they're better than the base game.

It is tempting.

I'd take your advice and buy it in an instant if not for me drowning in backlogs :/

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

2 hours ago, AnK said:

If GT7 can be labelled & then u turned then pretty much anything can happen 

I’m guessing they will wait a year though 

ethically they should 

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Lmao. 

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

One more reason to skip this and go for switch pro. 

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

This was actually one of the few titles which was rumoured and leaked to be a PS4 only title before the announcement happened. 

1 hour ago, VamosReva said:

54 minutes ago, AnK said:

only business

3 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

It is tempting.

I'd take your advice and buy it in an instant if not for me drowning in backlogs :/

From the very same website.

After putting up strong numbers on PS5 in the months following launch, Sony might have plans to bring Demon’s Souls to PS4. According to the latest PlayStation database leak, a PS4 entry for Demon’s Souls is now listed – although it’s unclear what exactly this means for the future of the title.

The report comes from PlayStation Game Size, a prominent file size leaker in the gaming community. Despite bringing the discovery into the public eye, the account is quick to point out this doesn’t mean Demon’s Souls is guaranteed to be heading to PS4. Instead, it’s very possible this is simply a “small test version for developers” and “can be canceled” if needed.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

From the very same website.

Bruh?! assuming you tagged my post by mistake, I was talking about Metro Exodus dlcs.

Besides, that demon's souls article was kinda hard to take seriously knowing how good the game looks on PS5.

• Like 1

Is the PS App on android bugged for anyone else? whenever try to go to cart or any menu that loads a page the screen goes black and only the top bar has a done button

On clicking done the screen appears for a split second before going back

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, SatyaSSK said:

Is the PS App on android bugged for anyone else? whenever try to go to cart or any menu that loads a page the screen goes black and only the top bar has a done button

On clicking done the screen appears for a split second before going back

Just tried adding an item to cart through android app and didn't face any issue.

What's your app version?

I'm running 21.5.1(21050102)

Just tried adding an item to cart through android app and didn't face any issue.
What's your app version?
I'm running 21.5.1(21050102)
I have the same version
I will try reinstalling it maybe

6 hours ago, AnK said:

only business

See in this case, we can't say that the overall quality of the game got degraded as they made it for the PS4 (and the ps5 version just got visual upgrades). This game was built for the ps5 from the ground up and they would have to remake it for the PS4 system. 

Also bringing a game on the previous generation even after commenting that the company believes in generations is still better than forcing players to play via cloud (lmao) in the name of backwards compatibility. Now that's farcical! 

Edited by radicaldude

I have the same version
I will try reinstalling it maybe

Tried that same same issue
It's weird the screen is there it's just not visible6fc41a4437170245c6ed6cf034ab79db.jpg

Is the 1.6k one supposed to be for PS5? But under the game privacy policy it has the same message as that for BC games
But they are both different sizes, the 1.6k is 137 gb and the 1.1k is 48gb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk