The Playstation 5 thread

Anyone wants me to book one for them ? Let me know i can do it!
Also amazon allows cancellation before its shipped right ? 
If you can book a digital edition for me from either from Amazon or shopatsc that would be great.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Im already trying for another member bro .
It's great that you are helping out fellow members procure a console.I believe I was little late in approaching you.

If someone is willing to book a console for a fellow member kindly DM me.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

For people who want to buy on the ShopatSC website; please follow @WhatsInTheName' guide posted below. It is helpful but, you just have to pray that Sony has allocated sufficient units.

Preparation to be done in advance:

1. Create an account on shopatsc

2. Go to profile and add a new address (if you already have an account, delete all previous addresses which are not needed for the purpose of this pre-order.). While typing the address, keep the Google (or your browser's) Autofill on as a failsafe. This proved to be a critical time-saver as I noticed during the ordering process that it had not picked up my earlier saved address and autofill allowed me to fill up the address with just one click.

3. Then order something which you wouldn't mind keeping if its order cancellation doesn't work (I ordered a Dualsense controller and cancelled it later). While placing the above item, explore each and every payment option carefully. If you want to buy on no-cost EMI, this step is also critical as it will help you see the payment process all the way to the end for your preferred option. You can also "practice" this multiple times by choosing your preferred option, going to the OTP page and cancelling and repeat the process. When you feel you are ready, put in the right OTP and place the order of the said item. This will save your card details on Razorpay and will automatically fill the next time. If you want to go for EMI option, the items that you order must be above a certain limit I think, because when I tried it with low cost headphones worth 600 rs something, the EMI option didn't appear in the payments.

D-Day: 27th May:

1. login to the shopatsc website at 11:30 and make sure above prep is in order. 

2. Place yourself in the optimal position which has maximum mobile coverage and internet coverage. In my case, I had to sit in a specific spot where I have observed to receive fastest OTP messages and was in direct line of sight of the internet router.

3. On the PS5 product page, you will have to put in the pin code first to check service availability. Put that in so that you are ready to go. This pin code is non-modifiable. So, refrain from putting other region codes just for "checking". Use the pin code which is part of your address.

4. At 12 the pre-orders should open. Add to cart > View cart > Proceed to checkout > Saved Address (if your earlier saved address doesn't appear, use one click address with Autofill which you saved during prep) > Continue to Shipping > Continue Payment > Razorpay (card details should be there already from your earlier prep) >  OTP > et voila! You got yourself a pre-order!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, silica said:

For people who want to buy on the ShopatSC website; please follow @WhatsInTheName' guide posted below. It is helpful but, you just have to pray that Sony has allocated sufficient units.

2. Go to profile and add a new address (if you already have an account, delete all previous addresses which are not needed for the purpose of this pre-order.). While typing the address, keep the Google (or your browser's) Autofill on as a failsafe. This proved to be a critical time-saver as I noticed during the ordering process that it had not picked up my earlier saved address and autofill allowed me to fill up the address with just one click.

3. Then order something which you wouldn't mind keeping if its order cancellation doesn't work (I ordered a Dualsense controller and cancelled it later). While placing the above item, explore each and every payment option carefully. If you want to buy on no-cost EMI, this step is also critical as it will help you see the payment process all the way to the end for your preferred option. You can also "practice" this multiple times by choosing your preferred option, going to the OTP page and cancelling and repeat the process. When you feel you are ready, put in the right OTP and place the order of the said item. This will save your card details on Razorpay and will automatically fill the next time. If you want to go for EMI option, the items that you order must be above a certain limit I think, because when I tried it with low cost headphones worth 600 rs something, the EMI option didn't appear in the payments.

2. Place yourself in the optimal position which has maximum mobile coverage and internet coverage. In my case, I had to sit in a specific spot where I have observed to receive fastest OTP messages and was in direct line of sight of the internet router.

3. On the PS5 product page, you will have to put in the pin code first to check service availability. Put that in so that you are ready to go. This pin code is non-modifiable. So, refrain from putting other region codes just for "checking". Use the pin code which is part of your address.

4. At 12 the pre-orders should open. Add to cart > View cart > Proceed to checkout > Saved Address (if your earlier saved address doesn't appear, use one click address with Autofill which you saved during prep) > Continue to Shipping > Continue Payment > Razorpay (card details should be there already from your earlier prep) >  OTP > et voila! You got yourself a pre-order!

I see @WhatsInTheName skipped the number of goats(?) he sacrificed. Please add in that detail to.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, silica said:

Thanks! Would you recommend trrying on SC or Amazon for disk version?

23 minutes ago, Root said:

If you're subscribed to any of the alert bots on telegram or twitter, amazon is easier. 

Keep Amazon page open on Desktop. As soon as the bots ping, refresh amazon page and buy immediately. Never buy from the app. 

11 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

If you're subscribed to any of the alert bots on telegram or twitter, amazon is easier. 

Keep Amazon page open on Desktop. As soon as the bots ping, refresh amazon page and buy immediately. Never buy from the app. 

Link to the bot please. Also would appreciate if you can share the exact amazon URL. I have that of landing page but product link would help to refresh

9 minutes ago, Root said:

Link to the bot please. Also would appreciate if you can share the exact amazon URL. I have that of landing page but product link would help to refresh

See recommended post of this topic..

@rushaboswal update Amazon digital as well there please ? and add this guy to BOT

2 hours ago, Root said:

I was able to get mine on Amazon; Shopat SC was sold out at 1200 hrs itself. Do not wait for the bot to ping as it will most likely be too late by then.

Login to the site and keep the page open before and refresh at 1200 hrs. The May 24th sale was lucky because not many people were ordering due to the non availability of delivery due to the lockdown in many areas.