The Playstation 5 thread

38 minutes ago, silica said:

What voodoo did you do?

I was not even able to buy the media remote. 

Well, at 12:00 PM sharp, both the editions were still at the 'Notify Me' page.

Kept refreshing like crazy and I realised that my best bet is to get the DE, so stuck to that page and kept refreshing until it showed 'Add to Cart'. I had already logged in to the website at 11:58 PM or so. So, once I added it to the cart and then checked my Pincode, it took me to the infamous page where it said that I'm in line to checkout and it will take about a minute or two.

I was dreading that page coz I had seen that page during previous sales and it used to show a 'Sorry, it's OOS now' page.

Thankfully, it went past that got to the shipping information page.

I had seen this in previous sales too where it used to get stuck at the black 'Complete Payment' button.

But thankfully, yet again, this time it went through and I was redirected to the Razorpay payment portal. This was a first for me.

After that, it just went through without any hitches.

I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly henceforth, too. The wait is agonising.

3 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

I had seen this in previous sales too where it used to get stuck at the black 'Complete Payment' button.

I am still stuck there trying to buy the remote. :wallbash:

I was able to get the PS5 in the May sale via Amazon.

Edited by silica

4 hours ago, AnK said:

What kind of a 2FA was it by the way 

how can someone lose access to one’s mobile phone number?!?

It was the auth app. But he didn't have any codes running which is weird

4 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Well, at 12:00 PM sharp, both the editions were still at the 'Notify Me' page.

Kept refreshing like crazy and I realised that my best bet is to get the DE, so stuck to that page and kept refreshing until it showed 'Add to Cart'. I had already logged in to the website at 11:58 PM or so. So, once I added it to the cart and then checked my Pincode, it took me to the infamous page where it said that I'm in line to checkout and it will take about a minute or two.

I was dreading that page coz I had seen that page during previous sales and it used to show a 'Sorry, it's OOS now' page.

Thankfully, it went past that got to the shipping information page.

But thankfully, yet again, this time it went through and I was redirected to the Razorpay payment portal. This was a first for me.

After that, it just went through without any hitches.

I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly henceforth, too. The wait is agonising.

party when?

5 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Never seen this page, Have seen the one You are in Queue Try Again later, which is a waste button and doesn't go anywhere...

This time I don;t think DE delivery will have issues as many retailers had listed it unlike last time..  :thumbsup:

Edited by Assassins Creed

28 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Never seen this page, Have seen the one You are in Queue Try Again later, which is a waste button and doesn't go anywhere...

Earlier, from the 'You are in Queue' page, I've mostly been redirected to 'Oops, it's OOS.' Used to be a real pain.

Only saw SHOPASC showing stock and in the end page " Complete Order" one sweet message kept showing after fking all the hopes " You are in queue , please try again later " :O

Looks like still gotta wait over a year or two until people gets busy in life again from covid lockdowns . This is just sadness that scalpers eating every stock every time :/

E4jczV_VUAIbSu4?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Pshycho_TXC

21 minutes ago, Pshycho_TXC said:

Only saw SHOPASC showing stock and in the end page " Complete Order" one sweet message kept showing after fking all the hopes " You are in queue , please try again later " :O

Looks like still gotta wait over a year or two until people gets busy in life again from covid lockdowns . This is just sadness that scalpers eating every stock every time :/

yeah that button is so FAKE, their site is so broken.. Only most lucky ones have nailed in SC

• Sad 1