The Playstation 5 thread

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

but problem is many won’t try the game for the rep it carries.

True :(( 

Speaking purely about value for money, Returnal completely annihilates RnC. 

The rep is acting like an unfortunate deterrent. 

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I think it’s for US only, see all prices are in USD. I didn’t find this on India site..  

Anyways I am not looking for anything.. Got SX and PS5 back in December and I have helped 4 folks here get their PS5.. Let me know if you need help next time.. I can try fishing…

i need help .. of course for PS5 . i am loosing hope now :/ 

So most of the units went to people with bots or scalpers? It's sad to see all the restocks are getting cleaned out in seconds and most are unable to purchase due to servers been acting up. Any info on how many units these retailers are getting per restocks?

Edited by SaiKO

43 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

So most of the units went to people with bots or scalpers? It's sad to see all the restocks are getting cleaned out in seconds and most are unable to purchase due to servers been acting up. Any info on how many units these retailers are getting per restocks?

No retailer will tell you how many they got and how many were sold and to whom.

I think it’s about time Sony & M$ implement some token system to end this scalper charade 

They can also add a preference level to this lottery/token system to those who have a good to glorified gaming history in their accounts 

That’s the only way I see how they can get their systems into right hands which will actually increase some software sales 

I think both companies are taking a massive hit in their software revenues coz of these scummy scalpers 

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

No retailer will tell you how many they got and how many were sold and to whom.

To whom they are selling doesn't or shouldn't concern anyone. 

But IGN sometimes covers about rough estimation of units per restocks, any info of that?

11 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

To whom they are selling doesn't or shouldn't concern anyone. 

But IGN sometimes covers about rough estimation of units per restocks, any info of that?

Nope, you'll have to tweet IGN and add the hashtag #SirMorePS5When

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nope, you'll have to tweet IGN and add the hashtag #SirMorePS5When

Well I already have PS5. I'm curious about overall unit numbers in these restocks.

Edited by SaiKO

3 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Well I already have PS5. I'm curious about overall unit numbers in these restocks.

Some people have arrived at a number (around 4000 units) for the first ever PS5 launch in February. 

They apparently checked the import data.

All this is pure speculation and no one knows the real numbers except Sony. 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I think it’s about time Sony & M$ implement some token system to end this scalper charade 

They can also add a preference level to this lottery/token system to those who have a good to glorified gaming history in their accounts 

That’s the only way I see how they can get their systems into right hands which will actually increase some software sales 

I think both companies are taking a massive hit in their software revenues coz of these scummy scalpers 

They are doing it in US man, Sony Direct sends invite to ppl to purchase which allows them into a que system o something.. The ShopSc just sucks when it comes to PS5 orders..