The Playstation 5 thread

Ghost of tsushima director's cut upgrade for PS4 listed at 1664 INR.

Yeah, apparently the option for a ps5 upgrade will only be activated at the time of
release of the game. So 1664 plus another 10 bucks, around 2500 I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Kenzooru said:

Yeah, apparently the option for a ps5 upgrade will only be activated at the time of
release of the game. So 1664 plus another 10 bucks, around 2500 I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.5k for ps5 upgrade :rofl:

12 hours ago, koolkunz said:

Ghost of tsushima director's cut upgrade for PS4 listed at 1664 INR.

As expected. How long is the DLC? Is it worth it?

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

US also includes taxes Bro.. I mean when you buy online it gets added based on your Billing address.. Same with physical..

Yes, that is correct. Indian prices are all inclusive. Just that when we do a price comparison we compare US prices before taxes and local prices with taxes. 

1 minute ago, b!T said:

So around 10-15 hours content?

plus new content for the legends mode, director's commentary, technique point, a charm. and a skin set etc

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

PS5 Gamers - I want enhancements only upgrade for $10

Sony - You will get, but pay $20 for the DLC first

I don't think $20 for a DLC is a problem provided it has enough content. However ps5 upgrades should have been free.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

plus new content for the legends mode, director's commentary, technique point, a charm. and a skin set etc

Thats nice, I am yet to touch legends so probably will pick this up.

Just now, b!T said:

I don't think $20 for a DLC is a problem provided it has enough content. However ps5 upgrades should have been free.

Yeah totally, I am getting it anyway and you see the clever marketing here..

Someone buying a DLC for $20 on PS5 be like f**k it, I will spend the extra $10 whatever that extra is and get the whole thing.. Imagine someone new bought the PS4 version for full $60, now he will end up spending $90.. I don’t think the game was perma discounted online yet.. 

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Someone buying a DLC for $20 on PS5 be like f**k it, I will spend the extra $10 whatever that extra is and get the whole thing.. Imagine someone new bought the PS4 version for full $60, now he will end up spending $90.. I don’t think the game was perma discounted online yet.. 

The game has been on sale numerous times in the past. It's on Amazon for around 2k.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, b!T said:

Thats nice, I am yet to touch legends so probably will pick this up.

It's actually pretty good and no BS mtx or season pass

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

The game has been on sale numerous times in the past. It's on Amazon for around 2k.

Yeah I know man, not talking about our market..  generally if someone bought it digitally online when there was no discount as its still not in PS hits. Hum log hamesha sab jugaad karke hi lete hai ;)

23 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yeah, I bought it during launch so including DLC, imma gonna spend $80 :fear1: but it's worth it imo because GOT is one of the best games to come out last year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yeah I know man, not talking about our market..  generally if someone bought it digitally online when there was no discount as its still not in PS hits. Hum log hamesha sab jugaad karke hi lete hai ;)

Now waiting for the same with LOU2 

Chances of it are high. I don't have a PS5 but I can imagine how one would be frustrated paying for an upgrade which majority of Devs give free.

2 minutes ago, b!T said:
5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Chances of it are high. I don't have a PS5 but I can imagine how one would be frustrated paying for an upgrade which majority of Devs give free.

Good thing you dont have it

i am glad i waited also, atleast when i decide to buy in 1-2 years all this nonsense will be over.