The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Lol ya and don't know who are they that put on Instagram and Facebook.. Great experience buying from GTS karke lol

Free mein diya toh I will also make a story, post, reel, IGTV and nanga naach too

Times like these always give me PTSD.

I was so excited to score this console but now that I've got a PS5, I don't feel like playing. Sometimes I turn it on just to watch Netflix.Talk about first class problems.

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Why aren’t Sony selling/booking at retail walk in like Sony Worlds or Croma?!?

Covid most likely.

I do have a retailer nearby that gets them. Can get easily, both disc and digital edition. If anyone want I can share his location in Bhopal city.

Just walk to his shop at 12 pm and make the payment. No online stupidity.

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

Covid most likely.

I do have a retailer nearby that gets them. Can get easily, both disc and digital edition. If anyone want I can share his location in Bhopal city.

Just walk to his shop at 12 pm and make the payment. No online stupidity.

really? I thought after the cases of some offline retailers scalping during Feb orders, Sony made online booking mandatory. At least thats the understanding I have from all Sony centers in my city.

2 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

really? I thought after the cases of some offline retailers scalping during Feb orders, Sony made online booking mandatory. At least thats the understanding I have from all Sony centers in my city.

Seems legit to me. Gives bill and warranty. Sells for official MSRP. 

Doesn't take any advance, before 12 o clock.

Black market consoles he tells clearly. He got some One X systems that he was selling for 30k, without bill.

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Seems legit to me. Gives bill and warranty. Sells for official MSRP. 

Doesn't take any advance, before 12 o clock.

Black market consoles he tells clearly. He got some One X systems that he was selling for 30k, without bill.

oh ok, I thought by retailer you meant a Sony center. Yeah, other retailers, I have no idea how walk-ins work. 

40 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I was so excited to score this console but now that I've got a PS5, I don't feel like playing. Sometimes I turn it on just to watch Netflix.Talk about first class problems.

Honestly same. My brothers play fifa on it. I hardly play anything. Got Fenyx rising played only one hour so far XD

Itna khela he lockdown me ki i just want to now watch movies XD

42 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Pretty much the same, I can't remember the last time I turned on my PS. However, I've finished 3-4 games on it since I got it.