The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Dunno why people getting hyped over some silent hill sequel/remake

Now if it was MGS/MGS2/MGS4 remakes i could understand the hype, I would be hyped too.

Completely agree. Don't care about SH or horror games in general but if it was mgs collection remakes then....

metal gear solid 5 pain GIF

How dare people be excited and hypee for a game I don't care about.

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

:mellow: this is sarcasm right?

• Like 3

I never played a silent hill game 

only PT got me excited as it was just hint of what Kojima is capable of with this genre 

So yeah I’d really want his vision come to reality 

If some other studio is working on it then I wouldn’t care about it much unless they show something interesting 

An MGS 1 remake by Bluepoint would be defacto a game I would like to play 

Though I’d also like to see someone explore a reboot/remake of the original Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2

preferably by Kojima himself 

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

only PT got me excited as it was just hint of what Kojima is capable of with this genre 

If some other studio is working on it then I wouldn’t care about it much unless they show something interesting 

Though I’d also like to see someone explore a reboot/remake of the original Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2

I think ip rights might be an issue. Maybe Nintendo owns some rights to those games as it launched on the Famicom back then. 

8 hours ago, silica said:

Thanks for the information. Can you recommend sellers on amazon.in; I am worried about getting pirated versions sold as originals.

When I have to import I buy from amazon.de or amazon.jp as the prices are normally cheaper than amazon uk and amazon us.

I don't think I've received a fake movie from amazon.in yet. Sellers like Excel Innovators should be good, since they are Amazon fulfilled. I'm not sure, but you can open the parcel in front of the delivery guy and return the disc if it turns out to be fake. I've not done it yet.

Foreign Amazons are more expensive now, because if you take the quick delivery options - you are going to get charged the maximum possible customs. Due to Covid, they are making sure to specifically charge the maximum. I even got the notice regarding that.

If you take the slow posts (Country's Mail + India Post when it arrives here), then if you are lucky - you might skip customs. But the trade-off is you might have to wait months + things like the cover box can get damaged in transit.

Edited by roun90
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Guess I'm one of those who'd prefer Silent Hill sequel/remake over MGS remake, if I had to pick just one of them.

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Mgs 1 is a spiritual 3d remake/reimagining of mg 2. I want kojima to return back to MG series but he should do with an all new story and new snake who has not related to the older guys. Kojima's love for BB and the boss nearly ruined the series and characters. 

The black controller I ordered on Friday was delivered today. :dance: Can't wait to get home and check it out!

Edit: Here it is...

PpecKDy.jpg

It is just sooooooooooooooooooooooo good to look at. Even while playing, you know there are some micro-moments that you simply glance at your controller, and when you look at this, :wub:

This is how it should've been right from launch. Even the console as well, obviously.

Super-glad that Amazon delivered it so soon!

Edited by VelivolusDas
  • Like 7

Finally got the console :wOOtjumpy:..!! From the local store. Though had to buy some games which I agreed to. Now the question is I have the bill and the games are sealed. Should I sell them off on TP and at what price ? :fear: Spiderman - Sackboy - Assassins Creed. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, TAZ said:

Finally got the console :wOOtjumpy:..!! From the local store. Though had to buy some games which I agreed to. Now the question is I have the bill and the games are sealed. Should I sell them off on TP and at what price ? :fear: Spiderman - Sackboy - Assassins Creed. 

Local Sony Center? Also, how much did they charge for the bundle?

1 hour ago, silica said:

Local Sony Center? Also, how much did they charge for the bundle?

No not Sony centre someone sourced it from somewhere but billed on my name and sealed piece. Those were my 2 concerns & he said you have to buy 3 game so I didnt think much. 12k for games and 50k for the console.