The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Lmao wtf, as much as im surprised by this im more than keen to know what where you searching when you found this??

Uhhh . . . saw a post of it on 9gag, googled and found the link.

sweating key and peele GIF

Just now, Panopticon said:

what does this have to do with his error problem? you are just spamming without thinking

I was commenting on him playing games even without a stable internet connection, on a current gen home console. 

Can't say this for many modern consoles in today's day and age. 

20 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah that's why I said big file. I made the same mistake on PS4 a while ago.

The console runs fine when playing returnal for an hour. I think last of us 2 might be the culprit without the update. Trying god of war disc now just to be sure

14 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

what does this have to do with his error problem? you are just spamming without thinking

Im not into console wars and dont know how xbox works now, but i was able to play my Ps5 games without internet. I agree with him there

53 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I was commenting on him playing games even without a stable internet connection, on a current gen home console. 

Can't say this for many modern consoles in today's day and age. 

the xsx again needs the constant internet connection thing to play game :rofl: ?

Inspite of this same sh*t sinking Xbone's ship all the way back in 2014.

• Haha 1

Actually the thing that really sank the ship was them trying to control physical disc purchases 

Constant online was a thing but not really as big as the one above 

Now the technology has moved into the right era so they have secretly slided it in & no one is noticing   

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

the xsx again needs the constant internet connection thing to play game :rofl: ?

I don't think it needs constant internet connection but need to validate licenses or something? Maybe a one time thing?

23 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Dropping a frog in boiling water vs dropping it in cold water and slowly raising the heat. That's the difference between then and now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, iam said:

Umm you don't. If it's set as home console just like ps. Some games need to connect first time to activate (mostly bc games to download the compatibility patch). 

But misinformation is a pandemic and someone is too radical to research. 

https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/help/hardware-network/connect-network/using-xbox-one-offline

PC GP games are like this only, one time online login to activate, then you can play offline, it's ok.

I thought MS is back to doing stupid sh*t like before :rofl:

You know EA was the trendsetter with such foolishness back in 2010 with C&C4 which needed always online connection, and you had to enter cd key through the game, not through some other client.

Today i think 1-2 years ago they took down the servers, so now legit users cannot play the game because they cannot authenticate :rofl:

steam reviews is livid about this, all reviews negative, it was a sh*t game anyway that killed the C&C franchise, but just giving an example.