The Playstation 5 thread

14 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

How many people are even booting their PS5s everyday? At this point it has become a race to buy it just for the heck of it.

People are playing 5 year old games at 60FPS?

I have definitely been using it more than I used PS4 in launch year.. won’t boot everyday but atleast twice a week and other two days Xbox, Thanks to Gamepass|MP..

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

There should be good stock by then

29 minutes ago, Kenzooru said:

I think stock is now also trickling to offline stores like outlets of Reliance Digital and Croma. So make sure you visit those too.

I live in a hill station (moving back to Bangalore once WFH ends but no clue when that is) so there aren't any big retail stores here to physically go and buy a PS5 from. Need to use Amazon or Flipkart for everything from electronics to mayonnaise :wallbash:

10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Interesting graph.

PS3 vs PS5 after 8 months. 20210726_202545.jpg

PS3 was expensive considering inflation. I think a better comparison would be with PS4.

19 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

I live in a hill station (moving back to Bangalore once WFH ends but no clue when that is) so there aren't any big retail stores here to physically go and buy a PS5 from. Need to use Amazon or Flipkart for everything from electronics to mayonnaise :wallbash:

Miljayega dont worry. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jupiter said:

How many people are even booting their PS5s everyday? At this point it has become a race to buy it just for the heck of it.

People are playing 5-10 year old games as well as next gen games on their console.

It's pretty common for people to want the hottest thing in gaming, as for Buyer's remorse... that's for them to worry about

Played returnal , R & Clank , demon souls . I mean what more next gen can you play in 6 months. Also now playing Last of us 2 and 60 fps is really good :)

Well, it is a necessity to spend at least 1-2 hrs everyday to detoxify. 
Be it PS4 or PS5 or XSX.

2 hours ago, Jupiter said:

If that was the only reason then people would rather be clamoring to buy the series xboxes :giggle:

Then again most people wouldn't be interested in DS remake or R&C, so it's probably down to FOMO, I'm talking about non-forumites, most of the active guys on the forum know what type of games they want.

52 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Played returnal , R & Clank , demon souls . I mean what more next gen can you play in 6 months. Also now playing Last of us 2 and 60 fps is really good :)

sea of theives is pretty next gen, ngl.

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

sea of theives is pretty next gen, ngl.

when did Sea of Thieves launch on PS5 ? :ko:

Oh no it did not but I still want to sh*t post like I usually do even after Warning by MODs because I don't give a sh*t..

Take a week break, will be a month next time..