The Playstation 5 thread

42 minutes ago, AnK said:

the link you posted is about subscription lol

not “Purchases” of console or game 

There is no reason publisher/developer would increase price in specific regions unless it’s inflation or tax policies 

Which has been pretty much happening with India 

$60 of ₹2350 vent up to ₹4000 from PS3 to PS4 

unless it’s spiderman or gears etc 

12 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

Are you sure you're not talking about part II? I checked a few videos, it looked like Turn based to me. 

It's not traditional turn-based. You don't take turns at all. The combat is real-time with one foot in turn-based while choosing spells/attacking but the entire combat moves in real-time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

Are you sure you're not talking about part II? I checked a few videos, it looked like Turn based to me. 

I think I was not clear. It is command based, yes, but not completely turn based. Enemies move and can hit you before you make your move

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

It's turn based. And not the best turn based combat either. Just serviceable.

Excellent characters, dialogue and story. Gameworld is huge with lots of different areas to explore.

But... grinding killed it for me. I reached one of the boss at lvl 25 while he was lvl 40. Would have taken about 6 hrs of grinding to reach correct lvl. So I just dropped it.

Outside of this it's excellent.

1 hour ago, Ram Dante said:

Its not turn based, there is a cool down on actions but you dont wait for turns.

Its also not completely hack and slash like part 2.

Edited by playstationdude
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

These guys are relentless :lol:

my only question is that if lets say this is a kojima game ,then out of all the other devs y did they choose this guy with a history of unfinished games.

answer is in your question itself.. their history...

50 minutes ago, sobbii said:

answer is in your question itself.. their history...

Which could have been easily planted on the interwebs as mentioned by someone above ,being done before in another scenario 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Read through the IGN interview. It seems more like excuses after excuses, to me. Didn't really provide much info. And to almost all the goof-ups, his response was that they were learning. Despite 'learning' so much, this debacle happened.

but what is the endgame? It is known by now that this is a scam company, so they can't get any kickstarter monies, the only reason they are getting free press is because everyone still thinks this is some Kojima troll attempt

52 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

but what is the endgame?

Who knows?! Kojima-aside (for a moment), I'm still scratching my head over how Sony would agree to have an exclusive game with a studio of such repute.

The more I think about it, the more I feel it's Kojima. Otherwise, Sony wouldn't greenlight such a mess in a million years. Especially for an exclusive on their platform.

20 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

What's a good headset to buy for the PS5? I usually don't like headsets for music so comfort is my #1 priority. And is the Pulse 3D available officially in India now? 

If comfort is your no. 1 priority then the following:

Wireless: Logitech G733 - https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-Lightspeed-Suspension-LIGHTSYNC-Technology/dp/B08HNCG8WQ/ref=asc_df_B08HNCG8WQ/?tag=googleshopdes-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=396987065499&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6429557983554723316&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9302611&hvtargid=pla-987721778595&psc=1&ext_vrnc=hi

They also make a wired version which is also supposed to be very comfy - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0987XKJYL/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=2d6ec77548580044558d2542902871ae&hsa_cr_id=2027904660902&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=bfcd7586-ce42-4faa-99b1-13ded74969c5&pd_rd_w=pUhH3&pd_rd_wg=beqJB&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_lsi4d_asin_0_title

Razer Blackshark V2 is also super comfy (got these as a gift and these are one of the most comfy headphones I have tried). Razer has a bad reputation for durability but in the past 6 months mine have been rock solid. They also have a wireless version, I don't know the model no.

Lastly, if you want a great headphone which is comfy and has brilliant sound quality you cant go wrong with the Beyerdynamic DT770 pro (80 ohm). Keep in mind this is wired. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Sony marketed the hell out of NMS

I think Hello Games were mainly to blame for that, they were intentionally cryptic with their answers which led to 'false advertising' I can imagine Sony being surprised with its launch as well. Unless Sony were very hands-on with the project, its likely too were blind-sided by the launch debacle.

Credit to Hello Games though, not only did they survive the launch, but turned the whole thing around and NMS was/is a great game to play now.

I remember talking with friends about Anthem, we were really hoping BioWare would pull an NMS style comeback.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Sony marketed the hell out of NMS

That was an actual game though, it was a mess and it was overhyped, but still a game.

This abandoned thing is a scam, it's vaporware.

Unless ofc it's some Kojima troll attempt.

I hope it's Koji and it's an MGS remake, not silent hill, that can come later.

I always wanted to see MGS1/MGS2/MGS4 in modern graphics, and updated gameplay elements, never played the originals

52 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Who knows?! Kojima-aside (for a moment), I'm still scratching my head over how Sony would agree to have an exclusive game with a studio of such repute.

The more I think about it, the more I feel it's Kojima. Otherwise, Sony wouldn't greenlight such a mess in a million years. Especially for an exclusive on their platform.

If it's a legit indie title, sony might not even have anything to do with it tbh. 

Making it a ps exclusive is the devs call don't think sony is involved in this title. Other indie games like kena, stray etc they've def made some deal. 

Blog post about the game is also not a big deal as we know that sony either takes money for having a blog post or gives preferential treatment to a title that is supposed to be exclsuve. Also a bunch of crappy mobile quality titles are avb and exclusive for ps platforms, some made just with the intention of giving out the buyer a platinum trophy in 10-60 mins of gametime.