The Playstation 5 thread

Yeah, Kojima released unfinished games, abandoned it, transferred to new unknown studio, no update, scammed, moved to next game. 

Can't believe people still falling for this and thinking this is another OMGSECRETKOJIGOD game. ?

“A few days ago, Hideo Kojima posted on Twitter a doll of himself where he was standing with a zipped shut mouth on a blue box and he was really vague with it,” said Kahraman.

“Because of that, a lot of people assumed that he was working on our Realtime Experience. This was after the delay, and he said ‘I wanted to change a few frames on the trailer, but everyone stay calm’.

I think it was his way of trying to manage the craziness, to keep everyone calm, but other than that, we don’t really work with Kojima.”

:roflroll: :rofl:

yoswhk8gs8i71.jpg

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yeah, Kojima released unfinished games, abandoned it, transferred to new unknown studio, no update, scammed, moved to next game. 

Can't believe people still falling for this and thinking this is another OMGSECRETKOJIGOD game. ?

yoswhk8gs8i71.jpg

Nope, people think this is some sort of viral marketing scheme by Koji for some Silent Hill or MGS remake.

i.e the company is fake, the Farsi owner dude is fake, the "history" of the company is also fake and planted(somehow? )

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

Nope, people think this is some sort of viral marketing scheme by Koji for some Silent Hill or MGS remake.

Crazy how far people will go for an exclusive game lmao. 

i.e the company is fake, the Farsi owner dude is fake, the "history" of the company is also fake and planted(somehow? )

You mean those people who bought their previous game Haunting don't exist? Didn't spend their money? All those negative reviews not true? CREATEQ company is fake as well? OMG. ?

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

You mean those people who bought their previous game Haunting don't exist? Didn't spend their money? All those negative reviews not true? CREATEQ company is fake as well? OMG. ?

Suddenly I understand how flat-earthers exist...

zac efron illuminati GIF by NEIGHBORS

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I wonder how people (non believers) would react when kojima actually teases either silent hill or mgs (or their derivatives). 

We would be pleasantly surprised and also be happy to get our hands on a PS5 exclusive game, how about you?

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Can't believe people still falling for this and thinking this is another OMGSECRETKOJIGOD

19 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Useless bait comment 

PT ie Silent Hills was never announced to be a PS exclusive & the same ppl were really hyped for it & even disappointed on it’s cancellation 

Those ppl are ought to get excited with the recent unfolding of events 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

PT ie Silent Hills was never announced to be a PS exclusive & the same ppl were really hyped for it & even disappointed on it’s cancellation 

Those ppl are ought to get excited with the recent unfolding of events 

PT was only available for PlayStation 4. So yeah...it was pretty much an exclusive game. 

Useless bait comment 

Right. People are excited for Abandoned not because it is only on PlayStation but because of KOJIGOD involvement. :rofl:

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Wait, there were people who actually bought those games ¿?

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Yep. Got greenlit, then early access, people bought, all negative reviews :rofl:, blue box silently quit and left the game to new company called CREATEQ who then said are working on the game to fix, removed the game from store, promising to still fix.

Last update: 24 December 2020 (237 days ago) :rofl:

Fast forward to August 2021, Abandoned will be free for people who bought The Haunting. :rofl:

Kahraman says those who purchased the early access version of The Haunting originally will soon be able to fill out a form and provide proof of purchase on the Blue Box website to receive a free copy of Abandoned. When asked about offering refunds for The Haunting, Kahraman says the team would work on it should there be a demand.

Website for months: 

unknown.png

867672905076178944.png?v=1

16 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

PT was only available for PlayStation 4. So yeah...it was pretty much an exclusive game. 

Sony categorically announces & labels games with the a very T to the date if it’s exclusive,timed exclusive or marketing deal 

Unlike a few others they never deceive 

18 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Right. People are excited for Abandoned not because it is only on PlayStation but because of KOJIGOD involvement. :rofl:

Pretty much yes 

His fans were equally excited for MGR & MGS5 despite them being multiplatform 

You just saying things for the sake of it now 

Just now, AnK said:

Sony categorically announces & labels games with the a very T to the date if it’s exclusive,timed exclusive or marketing deal 

Unlike a few others they never deceive 

Pretty much yes 

His fans were equally excited for MGR & MGS5 despite them being multiplatform 

You just saying things for the sake of it now 

Yes. Any kojima game is huge. 

I have already clarified my stance before. I am more hyped about kojima making a silent hill game (than the platform it'll launch on) 

19 minutes ago, PlainDosa said:

PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership - 50% Off for New Subscribers / Without Plus. 

Link - Rs 1499

This tells me that the quality is going to go downhill from here 

Anyway,wanted to bag Plague Tale & Virtua Fighter so this deal would have been useless for me 

37 minutes ago, PlainDosa said:

PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership - 50% Off for New Subscribers / Without Plus. 

Link - Rs 1499

Can confirm it's not just new accounts. 

My UK account is also eligible for this discount. I previously had PS Plus for some time on this.

23 minutes ago, AnK said:

This tells me that the quality is going to go downhill from here 

This is once per user tho.. can't be stacked. 

Just a promotion. 

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

This tells me they want more people into the ecosystem. More people = better games right ?

More like trying to maintain the same numbers seen during first year of Pandemic 

Luring in all the ppl that left 

& probably left a dent in revenue 

Which means they need money to maintain steady stream on AAA/AA on the service