The Playstation 5 thread

17 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

Way too costly. I bought bulk for a friend for 60-80 rs a pc last year.

18 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Some are still doing that?

Yes. Some games that I want to get into for the story but dont enjoy the combat I still youtube. Its actually really fun watching complete movie games 1-2 hours daily:blush:

In fact, a few days back I started FF10 part 1 this way, the story is nonsense but still enjoying it:bigyellowgrin:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Yes. Some games that I want to get into for the story but dont enjoy the combat I still youtube. Its actually really fun watching complete movie games 1-2 hours daily:blush:

In fact, a few days back I started FF10 part 1 this way, the story is nonsense but still enjoying it:bigyellowgrin:

Same. It's impossible to buy/play every game. I YouTube the games I can't play. There are a couple of really good YouTubers out there and it's a different experience watching them play. Can't stand noobs though.

23 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Same. It's impossible to buy/play every game. I YouTube the games I can't play. There are a couple of really good YouTubers out there and it's a different experience watching them play. Can't stand noobs though.

Shirrako is the best  i like Gamers little playground too.

• Like 1

Ghost DC topping UK charts

The best selling-game of the week was Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut. The updated and upgraded version of last year's hit action game also saw a re-release on PS4, but 91% of sales were for the PS5 version.
This was followed very closely by Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. The PS5 exclusive rose eight places thanks to a 105% increase in sales week-on-week.

Third spot belongs to a game from the same developer as Ratchet & Clank -- Spider-Man: Miles Morales -- which saw a 92% sales spike, taking the game to No.3.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The best selling-game of the week was Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut. The updated and upgraded version of last year's hit action game also saw a re-release on PS4, but 91% of sales were for the PS5 version.
This was followed very closely by Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. The PS5 exclusive rose eight places thanks to a 105% increase in sales week-on-week.

Third spot belongs to a game from the same developer as Ratchet & Clank -- Spider-Man: Miles Morales -- which saw a 92% sales spike, taking the game to No.3.

Deserving of each and every sale

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

People voting with their wallet. :giggle:

Especially those who were never gonna buy it anyway....but just wanna jump on the bandwagon.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Can you start dlc directly? I lost my save and don't wanna commit time to play through entire game again. 

After clearing the 2nd province iirc

14 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

What a conclusion to the hot debate :rofl: 

Stealing the spotlight where it really matters again?!? :lol:

• Like 1