The Playstation 5 thread

13 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Can you start dlc directly? I lost my save and don't wanna commit time to play through entire game again. 

The enemies in DLC are tough, As long as you have all stances unlocked you can go, more of Brutes in every group..

Ah UK physical sales chart. PS fans favourite chart. Today where 80% sales are digital worldwide, people celebrate for few 1000 physical sales?

How many physical copies were actually sold in UK? They just shows percentage but no copies sold numbers coz they not worth revealing. 

Its tried and tested MS strategy, when sales low then just reveal percentage. Lol

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ah UK physical sales chart. PS fans favourite chart. Today where 80% sales are digital worldwide, people celebrate for few 1000 physical sales?

How many physical copies were actually sold in UK? They just shows percentage but no copies sold numbers coz they not worth revealing. 

Its tried and tested MS strategy, when sales low then just reveal percentage. Lol

Warned for baiting people again. Next one going to be a permanent ban.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I don't think this is a bait though.

He is just mentioning that even MS did the same data trick.

Instances of baiting are quite clear on this thread.

Just now, KunjanPSD said:

I don't think this is a bait though.

He is just mentioning that even MS did the same data trick.

Instances of baiting are quite clear on this thread.

Yeah sure that's what he mentioned lol. I've seen this dude post baits by adding just one flaimbait sentence and turn threads into sh*t for a decade. Anyway 20 warnings and bans is a high time, lot higher than hope had.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Not sure how this is bait. Bait is the random crap from Twitter posted in PS and Xbox thread -- especially those posts for which game threads already exist.

• Like 1

What is the credibility behind “80% sales being digital” in the AAA market alone?!? 

would really like some insight on this 

Obviously AA or indies are not even available physically so pooling in that market & creating your data is nonsensical 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Wut ? People dont listen after few bans ? XD 

You'd think that but no. The reason IVG is in a sh*thole is because they know they can make dupe account during bans and then come back after a week/month to main account and post sh*t again. Some people are more clever about it than others but we're not chus.

7 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Not sure how this is bait. Bait is the random crap from Twitter posted in PS and Xbox thread -- especially those posts for which game threads already exist.

Is it ok if someone posted "lol Gamepass, Xbot's favorite service for crappy games. No wonder 90% people don't buy games" in SX thread? Because I get bunch of reports for baiting if someone posts this type of posts. And its a guaranteed warning if someone does.

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

You'd think that but no. The reason IVG is in a sh*thole is because they know they can make dupe account during bans and then come back after a week/month to main account and post sh*t again. Some people are more clever about it than others but we're not chus.

I Guess People have a lot more free time to do this than rather do something worthful. 

But yeah i stopped posting in this thread because 50% off the time its people fighting and passing personal remarks rather than actual PS5 stuff XD

Xbox SeriesX thread is like the Mecca Madina of Gaming :lol: 

You are not even supposed to ask what happened to all those games like B.Memory,Crossfire X,Scorn and what not that were showcased as “big next gen” games at the time of console reveal 

if you do insta ban :lol:  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Is it ok if someone posted "lol Gamepass, Xbot's favorite service for crappy games. No wonder 90% people don't buy games" in SX thread? Because I get bunch of reports for baiting if someone posts this type of posts. And its a guaranteed warning if someone does.

I just said that there are so many bait posts in PS and Xbox thread that have no warnings but anyways, I was just sharing what I felt.

10 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I just said that there are so many bait posts in PS and Xbox thread that have no warnings but anyways, I was just sharing what I felt.

The combined thread is meant for shitposts so all the garbage stays in one place. Personally I was against this because it never stays in one place if you allow it.  

32 minutes ago, AnK said:

What is the credibility behind “80% sales being digital” in the AAA market alone?!? 

would really like some insight on this 

Obviously AA or indies are not even available physically so pooling in that market & creating your data is nonsensical 

They also include digital in monthly charts (not weekly), and besides FIFA being on top, it basically mirrors physical chart.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The combined thread is meant for shitposts so all the garbage stays in one place. Personally I was against this because it never stays in one place if you allow it.  

Agreed.

47 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I can clearly see senior member(s) who praised ghost dc with subtle underhanded jibes. These jibes are what provoked zodka to reply 

I have also previously fallen to such jibes and been banned 

baiting shouldn’t be done by anyone either directly or subtly 

why don’t you guys only talk about what you like and only in a positive manner without making such jibes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

That was not my intention. I hardly post here in this thread anyway if you check my post history. 

But if people think my post was bait then im sorry. 

Peace out. My 3060 laptop is here. Im off to experience nextgen gaming.:bigyellowgrin:

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

That was not my intention. I hardly post here in this thread anyway if you check my post history. 

But if people think my post was bait then im sorry. 

Peace out. My 3060 laptop is here. Im off to experience nextgen gaming.:bigyellowgrin:

:rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

Exactly speaking facts gets you warnings while posting random twitters accounts and half truths gets you smileys .

Can anyone post actual sale figure to prove him wrong? 

5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Exactly speaking facts gets you warnings while posting random twitters accounts and half truths gets you smileys .

Can anyone post actual sale figure to prove him wrong? 

It doesn't make him right either. But then there are so many analysts on IVG. :exoticdance: