The Playstation 5 thread

51 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

That was not my intention. I hardly post here in this thread anyway if you check my post history. 

But if people think my post was bait then im sorry. 

Peace out. My 3060 laptop is here. Im off to experience nextgen gaming.:bigyellowgrin:

Ironic but atleast the OG Zodka account is not the most egregious xbaiter on the forum.

I actually miss OG Zodka, he posts so less now :(

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Ironic but atleast the OG Zodka account is not the most egregious xbaiter on the forum.

I actually miss OG Zodka, he posts so less now :(

Iirc Zodka was actually a mod on some forum during ps360 days. No wonder that place is closed now. :rofl::rofl:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah sure that's what he mentioned lol. I've seen this dude post baits by adding just one flaimbait sentence and turn threads into sh*t for a decade. Anyway 20 warnings and bans is a high time, lot higher than hope had.

Can't compare him to hope. He used to mess with people's names and stoop to a very low level.

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

The enemies in DLC are tough, As long as you have all stances unlocked you can go, more of Brutes in every group..

With the correct gear, even they are not a issue. Jin is basically Batman at this point.

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

You'd think that but no. The reason IVG is in a sh*thole is because they know they can make dupe account during bans and then come back after a week/month to main account and post sh*t again. Some people are more clever about it than others but we're not chus.

Is it ok if someone posted "lol Gamepass, Xbot's favorite service for crappy games. No wonder 90% people don't buy games" in SX thread? Because I get bunch of reports for baiting if someone posts this type of posts. And its a guaranteed warning if someone does.

there are shitposters on both sides, going at it in every topic. No one's a saint.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Exactly speaking facts gets you warnings while posting random twitters accounts and half truths gets you smileys .

Can anyone post actual sale figure to prove him wrong? 

Lmao facts. I had to double check if it was Ank's post :lol: 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, AnK said:

What is the credibility behind “80% sales being digital” in the AAA market alone?!? 

would really like some insight on this 

Obviously AA or indies are not even available physically so pooling in that market & creating your data is nonsensical 

Even if we assume that 80% of "sales" are digital, a majority would still be on playstation platforms. 

It's no secret that most treat series consoles as gamepass machines, thus waiting for titles to launch on the service. 

*Ps this is not a bait reply. This observation stems from recent sales figures revealed for games like hades, DnD etc. Correct me quoting articles if you feel otherwise. Would be happy to change my view *

Edited by radicaldude

6 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Iirc Zodka was actually a mod on some forum during ps360 days. No wonder that place is closed now. :rofl::rofl:

I was a mod there as well along with Zodka. Trust me, that forum would have closed down inspite of Zodka :lol:

• Haha 1