The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

I think it's already patched.

Played it at 60fps just few months ago.

It’s getting FPS boost support(by dropping resolution) & Unlocked Framerate MOD on Series consoles 

No official patch by developers so PS is still locked at 30 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

It’s getting FPS boost support(by dropping resolution) & Unlocked Framerate MOD on Series consoles 

No official patch by developers so PS is still locked at 30 

There's a frame rate unlock mod on Pro version of Fallout 4. Idk how good it works though.

2 hours ago, AnK said:

I bought Frozen Wilds prematurely thinking it’s a must 

Before I even crossed 50% in main story ,Complete edition was given for free 

₹500 wasted 

never gona buy stuff beforehand now 

Its a must. Whole package is awesome. 

I bought it again for PC after getting 100% on PS4. 

46 minutes ago, silica said:

I beat the ShopatSC "Complete Payment" curse. I finally managed to get a PS5 Disc edition for my nephew. 

His nagging shall finally end. 

Thanks uncle. Promise I wont nag no more ;)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

There's a frame rate unlock mod on Pro version of Fallout 4. Idk how good it works though.

There is one for Skyrim 

but not for FO4 

Will check again but as far as I know it was only available for Xbox as PS modding was pretty limited in comparison due to API differences

That’s why I downloaded FO4 to be next in line on PS4pro otherwise I would have left it for PS5 

41 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

Any tips on how to order a ps5 from Shopatsc? 

Asking for a friend. Apparently he was unable to proceed with the payment despite the console being in cart n stock. 

It's a lottery. You just have to be one of the lucky ones. I was trying to get him one since June and I honestly have no idea how I managed to snag mine on Amazon.

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

I sold it to get the halo le xsx this fall 

doom pc GIF

You are doomed I tell ya. :scarerun:

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

Any tips on how to order a ps5 from Shopatsc? 

Asking for a friend. Apparently he was unable to proceed with the payment despite the console being in cart n stock. 

Thats a fake cart which keeps saying try again and times out..

It’s more of a luck at ShopatSC than trick.. you gotta be the the very first few that the system let’s u you into payment gateway.. so basically be ready with all address entered by autofill, pin code check and then need to hit the add to cart and proceed quickly.. I got it in my 4th attempt on ShopSC.. I didnt wanted for myself but a friend but that satisfaction of nailing the order there was satisfying :P

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Thats a fake cart which keeps saying try again and times out..

It’s more of a luck at ShopatSC than trick.. you gotta be the the very first few that the system let’s u you into payment gateway.. so basically be ready with all address entered by autofill, pin code check and then need to hit the add to cart and proceed quickly.. I got it in my 4th attempt on ShopSC.. I didnt wanted for myself but a friend but that satisfaction of nailing the order there was satisfying :P

I felt as though I won the lottery for a million bucks when I saw that order confirmation page.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, silica said:

I felt as though I won the lottery for a million bucks when I saw that order confirmation page.

Dont trust the buggers. Go and sit in the showroom on the day of promised delivery and refuse to budge unless they hand over your console.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, _Krypton_ said:

Guys i got the Ps5 today aswell , Shop at Sony , was my second attempt ..  Last time i didn’t know how to order so just started typing in my details ?

What do you mean by “Shop at Sony” ?!?

Sony World?!?