The Playstation 5 thread

4 hours ago, Sidhaarth said:

The new model of PS5 de is using a smaller heatsink, causing it to run a little hotter while gaming

https://ibb.co/BVFvzT5

https://youtu.be/taKKVBVoKhg

They are doing some major cost cuttings

new buyers should avoid buying the PS5 until PS5 slim version (or whatever next) is released and not get trapped into buying this PS5 with smaller heatsink. The components in the next gen consoles are so high performance (not you XSS) that a very strong heatsink is a must for long life of the console 

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

?

He's talking about digital photography on how it can teach you a new skill or even better it. Regarding getting job, both sunhi and much ( twitter gif makers) were hired by sony at one point. Sunhi even did the horizon Frozen wilds trailer. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

He's talking about digital photography on how it can teach you a new skill or even better it. Regarding getting job, both sunhi and much ( twitter gif makers) were hired by sony at one point. Sunhi even did the horizon Frozen wilds trailer. 

I see . That's why he's interested in the photo mode.

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

new buyers should avoid buying the PS5 until PS5 slim version (or whatever next) is released and not get trapped into buying this PS5 with smaller heatsink. The components in the next gen consoles are so high performance (not you XSS) that a very strong heatsink is a must for long life of the console 

:rofl: if it was that easy , more than half the people wont even know of these changes.

I have seen reports of the ps5 already running very hot and burn marks on the outer shell (before these changes) . Dont know what will happen now ,hopefully they go back to the original or something better quickly.

Edited by triggr happy ss

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Yup , or get a non revised one before they make this change worldwide

7 hours ago, 0verlord said:

why though ?

smaller heatsink dont mean it wont be any good.. 

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

:rofl: if it was that easy , more than half the people wont even know of these changes.

I have seen reports of the ps5 already running very hot and burn marks on the outer shell (before these changes) . Dont know what will happen now ,hopefully they go back to the original or something better quickly.

source ? 
or sh*t posting.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 11:08 PM, playstationdude said:

Sad

Rinku naam hai tera? Good i will call you Rinku. Always felt weird calling you  playstation dude.  You are a human not a plastic box dude, right?

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

why though ?

smaller heatsink dont mean it wont be any good.. 

smaller heatsink means higher average temperature while gaming means smaller life of console 

they might have done other changes also but we don’t have definite proof. We have confirmation that heatsink is i indeed smaller 

buying a console now means using for at least 5 years and with this smaller heatsink, I’d recommend waiting for PS5 slim version (or whatever next revision) as this is a long term purchase. Why hurry and get doubtful heatsink wala console?

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

buying a console now means using for at least 5 years and with this smaller heatsink, I’d recommend waiting for PS5 slim version (or whatever next revision) as this is a long term purchase. Why hurry and get doubtful heatsink wala console?

Waiting 3-4 yrs? Lol.

When I want a new console I can't wait for even 5 minutes.

Dunno what's wrong with me but I have no urge to play almost anything.

Started Heavy rain, dropped after a few hours

Started Bloodstained, dropped past the 70-80% mark

Started Plague Tail but still at around 50% and have no urge to continue

Got COD vanguard installed( the alpha) but played 2 matched and dropped it

Have like 20+ games in the backlog but still feels like I've nothing to play

I only enjoy Rocket league from time to time but even then it depends on the mood. It just feels bad that I'm losing interest in gaming