The Playstation 5 thread

13 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Salty much?

Did you even read the article? He's calling out that exclusivity of established franchises is not right - including the possibility of Elder Scrolls VI being an Xbox exclusive. It's not a Sony specific debate. 

Unfortunately this shady practise isn’t likely to end anytime soon. In fact, if reports are true, PlayStation gamers may end up on the other side of a similar scenario when The Elder Scrolls 6 launches. Because Microsoft owns Bethesda, developer of the Elder Scrolls franchise, there’s a very real chance it might skip the PS5 altogether.

Which is probably worse than the KOTOR debacle long term. The KOTOR remake is only a PS5 exclusive at launch, and may well arrive on Xbox eventually. Elder Scrolls 6, if the speculation is to be believed, will have no such luck. 

Let’s just hope that the console restock situation changes between now and release day. Neither title has a confirmed release date right now, and things could easily change by then. But that doesn’t really change the fact that some very high profile titles are locked away on different platforms. And it doesn’t matter which platform it is, that’s not OK.

Edited by l33tmaniac

52 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:
Salty much?

The whole internet has become a click bait 

Though M$ is the foremost company to lock established franchises from other platforms onto their own 

Funny that ppl write such articles only when Sony retaliates:-

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Actually, Tom's Guide is lamenting that kotor is a ps5 console exclusive. 

Not the person you have quoted. 

Ps- I have more to say on this topic, but I guess this thread is not meant for that. 

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

Though M$ is the foremost company to lock established franchises from other platforms onto their own 

Do you guys even read the articles before baiting here? 

Which is probably worse than the KOTOR debacle long term. The KOTOR remake is only a PS5 exclusive at launch, and may well arrive on Xbox eventually. Elder Scrolls 6, if the speculation is to be believed, will have no such luck. 

If KOTOR is an PS exclusive then it wont be coming to Xbox... i will come to PC though

Just now, KrIzAliD said:

If KOTOR is an PS exclusive then it wont be coming to Xbox... i will come to PC though

It’s a Launch Console exclusive 

meaning when the deal is over it is free to go on other consoles 

Just like FF7 remake 

Though Sony is Publishing it so I doubt it will ever end up elsewhere

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Did you even read the article? He's calling out that exclusivity of established franchises is not right - including the possibility of Elder Scrolls VI being an Xbox exclusive. It's not a Sony specific debate. 

i did read the article and this same guy was ok with xbox having its own exclusives some days back . :)

1 hour ago, AnK said:

i did not drag xbox here , it wasn't my intention. Should have checked before posting that my post might be turned it a debate . sorry 

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

i did read the article and this same guy was ok with xbox having its own exclusives some days back . :)

You might have read it 

but you are not educated enough to interpret it properly bro :rofl: 

Only ppl who change stance,interests,likeness & now interpretations according to their favourite company know better 

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

i did not drag xbox here , it wasn't my intention. Should have checked before posting that my post might be turned it a debate . sorry 

It is continuing in other thread so no OT here now 

34 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Better to link it up if you are calling out that he's a hypocrite. And again, as you have realized, not the right content for this thread.