The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, AnK said:

They should have capitalised on the popularity of GoW & MGS 

Other studios did similar movies & made millions but Sony kept on sitting on them 

Mgs is in the works ever since forever but the new director is supposed to be friends with kojima and a massive mgs fanboy. So ?

Gow's rights are with WB during PS3 games. Dunno if it's back with sony now. 

Are there any wall mounts available in India for the PS5?

Looking to clean up some space on my desk by moving the PS5 around. Current setup looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/rbUFYz2

Thought of putting a shelf above the monitor and placing it on top of it but worried of it falling and wires being visible.

Another option is to put it under the desk, will hide most of the cables as well. Is it a good idea? Only the top air flow might be slightly restricted. Or any other suggestions where I can place the console? This is the desk I have: https://www.ulcdn.net/images/products/210177/slide/666x363/Terry_Study_Table_1.jpg?1538385099

Thanks!

Tried the 3D Audio for a couple of hours yesterday. The setup was ace! It certainly enhances the audio output compared to the default output of the CX. But, I have mixed opinions about it.

Tried Ghost Of Tsushima and the sound of the wind and the ambience is certainly elevated and feels more 'lively.' But, whenever there are dialogues, it sounds like the people are speaking in a box since there is a lot of echo.

Need to play around with it a little more and maybe tweak the TV audio settings a bit. Let's see.

BTW, FIFA just refused to acknowledge the 3D Audio and the in-game music was simply choppy as if it was struggling to find the right volume and going back and forth. That was so pathetic to hear that I didn't even start a match.

Why the f**k copying after downloading is still a thing on PS5? Same old bs PS4 system features still exist on PS5. Smh. How cone people never point this sh*t out? But dont worry since i have PS5 all lies  will be exposed now. :devil:

Ghost copying so slow after downloading update. Wtf that ssd doing ?

Edited by WhiteWolf

34 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Why the f**k copying after downloading is still a thing on PS5? Same old bs PS4 system features still exist on PS5. Smh. How cone people never point this sh*t out? But dont worry since i have PS5 all lies  will be exposed now. :devil:

Ghost copying so slow after downloading update. Wtf that ssd doing ?

Please post the ps5 pics with name and date in handwriting to confirm

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Boombox Shut Up GIF

• Haha 3