The Playstation 5 thread

Found the solution. f**king Sony and their retarded cross save system. You need to upload save file of PS4 Spiderman ingame first then Remastered edition will detect it coz remastered edition cannot detect psn plus cloud save for some reason smh. Bunch of monkeys designed this system at Sony it looks like. Steam and Xbox generation ahead in this department. Cloud save transfer so smooth there.

Sadly i don't have ps4 Spiderman. So i have to start fresh

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Found the solution. f**king Sony and their retarded cross save system. You need to upload save file of PS4 Spiderman ingame first then Remastered edition will detect it coz remastered edition cannot detect psn plus cloud save for some reason smh. Bunch of monkeys designed this system at Sony it looks like. Steam and Xbox generation ahead in this department. Cloud save transfer so smooth there.

Can help, but need your username password :devil:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

STFU

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Sony should have given PS4 version of Spider-Man with Purchase of Spider-Man Remastered 

Just to workout the save f**k up they created 

Just a matter of them patching if ppl spam Insolniac Twitter

If you remember, remastered was not supposed to carry saves of the original.. then lot of ppl demanded and they made it happen.. 

42 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Its nowhere near easy even now. 

I see, guess will have to get lucky then, am hoping to land one by Nov./Dec....What about the Digital ed.? Can i expect to get a PS5 DE in India? Won't be buying any disc games.so will save 10k on disc-less instead.

PS: Is that IVG Notification bot thingy still active? If yes, then will someone put my username in pls. :cheers:

Edited by gamer_adi

4 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yeah. This was highly criticised during the launch. However, with GoT, it's improved. I can't verify since I never had GoT on PS4.

-------

On a different note...

DlEFnom.png

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yup, I already had my saves . I booted up GoT and the game picked up the save  Same with HZD.

14 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

I see, guess will have to get lucky then, am hoping to land one by Nov./Dec....What about the Digital ed.? Can i expect to get a PS5 DE in India? Won't be buying any disc games.so will save 10k on disc-less instead.

PS: Is that IVG Notification bot thingy still active? If yes, then will someone put my username in pls. :cheers:

Nov/Dec being major holiday season in US Demand is going to be crazy there so Bulk of the stock would be reserved for that market . 

Sony may allot very few units for India and getting one might be difficult that time as well . 

DE was on available in an earlier stock (June/July) and 1/2 people here bought it that time . May be back again in  Nov/Dec restock and might be a little easier to get since very few go for disc less console .

Don't think IVG notification is working anymore . Not sure . 

The Amazon bots aren't working either.