The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

He called you an idiot right? I don't think he went further than this?

Much more. His mother, sister and other family members were abused, casteist remarks were made, he was told to perform sexual acts with mods among other things. 

You know the funny part, the people who are acting "holier than thou" & taking moral high ground in that other thread were the first ones to like that post instead of reporting it. 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Much more. His mother, sister and other family members were abused, casteist remarks were made, he was told to perform sexual acts with mods among other things. 

You know the funny part, the people who are acting "holier than thou" & taking moral high ground in that other thread were the first ones to like that post instead of reporting it. 

WTF?! Never saw these, assuming they were taken down immediately.

Stupid question, but was it a temp ban or a permaban? I know he was a long time member and all that.

4 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Stupid question, but was it a temp ban or a permaban? I know he was a long time member and all that.

Comingle/Adity is banned for 3 months because of Alt IDs but the one did all these abuse was someone named 'sadakchaap' 

3 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

WOW!! how low can you go.... :doh:

So is he perma ban now?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

One even insisted the mods not to delete it :rofl:

The amount of passion ppl can have for brand loyalty 

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

He called you an idiot right? I don't think he went further than this?

Calling someone just that would be such a waste of alt account.

Whoever made that account completely capitalised on 2 minutes he was allowed to post and posted bomb shells.

I was one of the lucky few to have logged in just at the moment to read the stuff. 

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Yes, that's what happened

avengers-endgame-thanos-snap.jpg

only evidence now is some random quotes of these type of posts.

idk about the sadakchaap guy, but there were 1-2 others.

I guess the mods/admin removed even quotes of the sadakchaap person :lol:

41 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Calling someone just that would be such a waste of alt account.

Whoever made that account completely capitalised on 2 minutes he was allowed to post and posted bomb shells.

I was one of the lucky few to have logged in just at the moment to read the stuff. 

You're joking right ?

Whatever difference of opinions you may have with others personal abuse should not be appreciated .

6 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

You're joking right ?

Whatever difference of opinions you may have with others personal abuse should not be appreciated .

I am not appreciative of the posts.

Maybe the choice of words make you think so.

Those are not appreciative words per se.

As I said, when I look back at the list of things we need to do, there’s a lot. There’s a lot the community is asking for as well. I want to say in the Japanese way, I’m diligently working on these lists and there will be more coming out in the future.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/09/24/hideaki-nishino-qa-developing-playstation-system-software-updates/

??

Edited by hsk_colossus

58 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

As I said, when I look back at the list of things we need to do, there’s a lot. There’s a lot the community is asking for as well. I want to say in the Japanese way, I’m diligently working on these lists and there will be more coming out in the future.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/09/24/hideaki-nishino-qa-developing-playstation-system-software-updates/

??

One of the comments

We want Jim Ryan permanently gone from PS. Can you put that in the next update, please? I think he’d be better suited as one of those custodians at a movie theater that cleans after people leave. Or fast food.

:roflroll:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Imagine being so loyal to a plastic box that you think that it's not only ok to cuss out someone's family, make derogatory - casteist remarks. But also show that you enjoyed it by liking the posts.

There's no place on IVG for bullshit like that

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Imagine being so loyal to a plastic box that you think that it's not only ok to cuss out someone's family, make derogatory - casteist remarks. But also show that you enjoyed it by liking the posts.

And even after that the said plastic box company gives 2 fooks about you or what you feel/think :roflroll:

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's not the plastic box.

It's the netflix-for-games service because of which you buy said box :rofl:

It's not even an irl thing :lol:

Like how many dudes get banned here, but this/these dude(s) are the only ones i've seen who make alts just for gaali galoch

10 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Like how many dudes get banned here, but this/these dude(s) are the only ones i've seen who make alts just for gaali galoch

Yep I’ve seen 100’s of ppl indulge in console wars in all 3 generations 

But never seen such desperate low life behaviour.

Even Zodak/Waveking/trigger & me were famous for arguing a lot…but we were still respectable gamers & used to play a lot together online.

New bread of IVG is really naughty & scum

It’s like dealing with slum dogs ? 

On 9/25/2021 at 12:17 PM, Vaibhavp said:

Radical just messaged me via xbox app that he doesn't intend to make alts. 

To let mods know this.

He uses Xbox to prove his innocence huh :P. So he dont even have access to PS app? Guy supports PS 24/7 but he dont even have PS app?  New breed PS fans weird tbh. Lol.

Sorry for off topic post but i couldn't resist. 

:P

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

He uses Xbox to prove his innocence huh :P. So he dont even have access to PS app? Guy supports PS 24/7 but he dont even have PS app?  New breed PS fans weird tbh. Lol.

Sorry for off topic post but i couldn't resist. 

:P

Why would he use PS app when he knows VP uses Xbox most of the time 

Sadly old bread of Xbox fans are still as dumb as ever :mellow: