The Playstation 5 thread

I'll probably be able to add to cart with the bot. Saw a vid of it in action. Gotta say, its impressive. Anyways. Anyone any suggestions for what to do after its in cart. I once was able to add to cart when it lasted for like 13 mins (longest time it lasted ever) but it gave an error and I was out again.

PS : I'll be using amazon on PC browser. Can't use not with app.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

3 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I'll probably be able to add to cart with the bot. Saw a vid of it in action. Gotta say, its impressive. Anyways. Anyone any suggestions for what to do after its in cart. I once was able to add to cart when it lasted for like 13 mins (longest time it lasted ever) but it gave an error and I was out again.

PS : I'll be using amazon on PC browser. Can't use not with app.

Nothing beside luck . Just a suggestion dont put your card details of any sort in the bot. Also check 5mins before official time. most will be galloped by scalpers as always. il add one in my cart and if it goes through will try and book. i have failed 3ice doing this :roflroll:

The bot doesn't even require a sign in. You just click on the drop down menu. Select among shopatsc, flipkart or amazon.

Under that you select what you want to order. There is no search and it can't be applied to any product. Only to stuff as hard to get as PS5. Flash sales kinda stuff (new phone, series x, ps5). Then u just enable and it opens the link and there is a start stop for bot. It adds to cart in under 20 seconds based on what I have seen so far. Doesn't bother asking to login. After its in cart it auto stops. For flipkart exclusively there is an auto checkout function that I'm not using. Very fast but not using since flipkart has been known to cancel orders and its a 2nd last resort, especially so after physcho txt's experience. So the bot looks fine. Putting a shred of hope into it. Contrary to every restock from the 3rd one, up to now.

• Like 1

SackBoy: A Big Adventure ( 5 hours trail until October 28th )

Death Stranding Directors Cut : ( 6 hours trial until October 28th )

Edit : Not yet live in indian store yet, and the timer starts as soon as you click download.

Edited by PlainDosa
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, PlainDosa said:

Edit : Not yet live in indian store yet, and the timer starts as soon as you click download.

Sweet, hope its for all games going forward, and timer starts after you press play.

7 hours ago, PlainDosa said:

Excellent! Every company should do this. Would really help digital buyers.

The first 6 hours of Death Stranding might put off more people from buying it than it would lead to more sales.

Also, what logic is it to start the timer when you start downloading? Lol!

Will I only be downloading a part of the game or is it that I have to download the full game and finish as much as I can before the timer runs out?

If it's the latter, it's all the more lame, coz even with my 100 Mbps connection, it took about an hour to download DS:DC in its entirety. So, technically, I get only 5 hours of the game. Lol! I understand there is a workaround, but imagine having to rely on a workaround in the year 2021. :lol:

43 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

The first 6 hours of Death Stranding might put off more people from buying it than it would lead to more sales.

Will I only be downloading a part of the game or is it that I have to download the full game and finish as much as I can before the timer runs out?

If it's the latter, it's all the more lame, coz even with my 100 Mbps connection, it took about an hour to download DS:DC in its entirety. So, technically, I get only 5 hours of the game. Lol! I understand there is a workaround, but imagine having to rely on a workaround in the year 2021. :lol:

They should start demo downloads, similar to the demo cd which used to come with PCmag in the nineties and early 00's.

4 minutes ago, silica said:

They should start demo downloads, similar to the demo cd which used to come with PCmag in the nineties and early 00's.

A demo app is different than the game app & needs to be developed separately by the developer if he feels the need.

A trial let’s you downgrade full game & has a clock running besides the playtime usually.

This kinda feels weird as it has a clock running with the download & won’t stop at all even if you switch off your system.

Maybe coz it has nothing to do with the developer & totally based on storefront.

But these things are only useful if they give more flexibility. 

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

That's what I was thinking. Imagine the people have slow/medium internet speeds. They'd get only 2 to 3 hours of playtime. Timer should start after you click play now button. 6hrs of death stranding is nothing, just prologue but 6hrs of sackboi could be the complete game. 

6 minutes ago, swift said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know where to get sony India support(email or direct chat)?

sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com 

Email to this and they will reroute your issue to the appropriate team. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 10:23 AM, Horizon Days Dawn said:

The chances of getting a PS5 on shopatsc are ridiculously low. Don't even bother trying there unless other places sell out. I'm using a bot this time and Amazon only approach. Manually its extremely difficult. Chances are in the decimals.

Which bot are you using? Could you pretty pleaseee share the link :)

Edited by oxalorg

1 hour ago, oxalorg said:

Which bot are you using? Could you pretty pleaseee share the link :)

U will get a DM in a sec. Use it. Very easy to install and very easy to use. Took me like 40 secs to install. And u can access it by clicking on the puzzle piece kind of plugins symbol. Works only on google chrome. You can convert it for Firefox n stuff but that is extra hassle. Its easier to just install chrome, which is what I did.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

U will get a DM in a sec. Use it. Very easy to install and very easy to use. Took me like 40 secs to install. And u can access it by clicking on the puzzle piece kind of plugins symbol. Works only on google chrome. You can convert it for Firefox n stuff but that is extra hassle. Its easier to just install chrome, which is what I did.

could u send it to me too.