The Playstation 5 thread

Speak with your nearest Sony Center. They may force you to buy as a bundle PS5 + 2 Games + 1 controller.

If you are not in a hurry, I can get one for you during the next drop.

Edit: You cannot transfer a purchase to a different address.
Ah man on other sites transferring address is possible?

I had an amazing sony center nearby until some idiot decided to close it a couple of years back. The staff was the best. I could have got a ps5 by now if they were still in business. Idk why they closed siddhansh electronics sony center.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Ah man on other sites transferring address is possible?

I had an amazing sony center nearby until some idiot decided to close it a couple of years back. The staff was the best. I could have got a ps5 by now if they were still in business. Idk why they closed siddhansh electronics sony center.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

You cannot transfer the purchase to a different shipping address on Amazon and ShopAtSC.

I managed to snag a Disc for one nephew during the previous drop and a Digital for another nephew during this drop.

I was able to checkout for @KnackChap for a Disc multiple times on Amazon until 1212 hrs. He had snagged one today so I was stuck at the address page.

thanks to @Horizon Days Dawn (hope he got one too) for sending over the bot which added ps5 to my cart automatically at 11.57 & to @silicafor trying to buy on my behalf. :thumbsup:

also for mumbai buyers only,  i'm in queue for a PS5 from a store.  if i get it, ill pass it on to one of you. you can go to the store, pay and collect it yourselves. interested guy let me know below. (no pm please, cant keep track.)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

thanks to @Horizon Days Dawn (hope he got one too) for sending over the bot which added ps5 to my cart automatically at 11.57 & to @silicafor trying to buy on my behalf. :thumbsup:

also for mumbai buyers only,  i'm in queue for a PS5 from a store.  if i get it, ill pass it on to one of you. you can go to the store, pay and collect it yourselves. interested guy let me know below. (no pm please, cant keep track.)

Thanks for this Knack! Super appreciate this, I would be interested in this :)

I got to checkout page 10 times, but it kept failing with "Can not deliver to this address" :(

Also @KnackChap which payment method did you use?

5 minutes ago, oxal said:

I got to checkout page 10 times, but it kept failing with "Can not deliver to this address" :(

adding you to the list.  this happened to me yesterday and on saturday night on FK. it went on sale post 12 till 1 am multiple times and i mustve added it to the cart a dozen times but just when i went to the payment page it showed OoS. try on FK post midnight today. 

used my amazon pay card, was already stored just had to put the cvv no & otp later. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, oxal said:

Amazon can be buggy if you are trying to place it via a web browser.

Back in January, it was showing not deliverable to my address when on a browser. But, I was able to buy one via Amazon App. So, something to keep in mind.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

adding you to the list.  this happened to me yesterday and on saturday night on FK. it went on sale post 12 till 1 am multiple times and i mustve added it to the cart a dozen times but just when i went to the payment page it showed OoS. try on FK post midnight today. 

used my amazon pay card, was already stored just had to put the cvv no & otp later. 

Thank you!! Super appreciate it, if someone else needs it more and is trying for longer you can give them too. I can try next time :)

13 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Amazon can be buggy if you are trying to place it via a web browser.

Back in January, it was showing not deliverable to my address when on a browser. But, I was able to buy one via Amazon App. So, something to keep in mind.

Ah this must be it! I'll try the mobile app too next time. Thanks for this :)

32 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Heyy cheers. I got it too. Delivery by 14th. Same hapenned to me. It didn't show add to cart for like 3 mins after it was in cart for me. The bot added it to cart before it even started on amazon. Congrats.

Also. Don't thank me.

@Bluebolt05

@Pshycho_TXC
Pshyco_TXC suggested the bot to me and bluebolt gave some tips and because of them I got it.

I used web browser. Worked just fine for me. All who didn't get it. Use the bots. You have (realistically) no chance against scalpers and other buyers without a bot. Stick to amazon. Don't even bother opening the other retail sites. And keep ur eyes on the screen. Good luck for next time. Hope you guys get it too and congrats to everyone who get it this time. Except oxalorg everyone I knew of that was trying to get a PS5 got it.

Another tip. Don't use flipkart. Pshyco_TXC got screwed over before. If amazon is OOS then only use flipkart. Last resort situation.

Good luck to those left hanging, congrats to all who got it and thanks to all others who helped.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn
  • Like 5

I'm not sure cause I ordered another item with the PS5 which had like 5 - 6 discounts applicable but I don't think PS5 has any deals or discounts so far. Its absolutely sold out everywhere in the world. Giving discounts is a stupid move as of now. Later when sales pause, then u will see small discounts.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

It will be coming on and off on amazon and fk. 2 - 3 units at a time (ppl cancel, sometimes glitch out, sometimes just get thrown out cause they kicked the internet plug - whatever the reason, these are the units that u see in the aftermath if the restock. Those r the consoles in the drops.) Chances here are microscopic but if you leave the bot on and stay there with ur eyes glued to the screen. Maybe its possible to get it then. Good luck all.

2 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Heyy cheers. I got it too. Delivery by 14th. Same hapenned to me. It didn't show add to cart for like 3 mins after it was in cart for me. The bot added it to cart before it even started on amazon. Congrats.

Also. Don't thank me.

@Bluebolt05

@Pshycho_TXC
Pshyco_TXC suggested the bot to me and bluebolt gave some tips and because of them I got it.

I used web browser. Worked just fine for me. All who didn't get it. Use the bots. You have (realistically) no chance against scalpers and other buyers without a bot. Stick to amazon. Don't even bother opening the other retail sites. And keep ur eyes on the screen. Good luck for next time. Hope you guys get it too and congrats to everyone who get it this time. Except oxalorg everyone I knew of that was trying to get a PS5 got it.

Another tip. Don't use flipkart. Pshyco_TXC got screwed over before. If amazon is OOS then only use flipkart. Last resort situation.

Good luck to those left hanging, congrats to all who got it and thanks to all others who helped.

Congratulations bro,  as i told do not blink from amazon cart lol. Enjoy the next level gaming ❤️

Btw today i got myself one to cart without bot asap i got notification from popular twitter bot in india.  I saw ps5 on my cart about 3 mins too. 

19 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Been there done that eh ? :giggle: Doesn’t own Xbox and still considered hardcore Xbot 

Xbox is PC is Xbox now. I don't want to buy SX now just to prove to people that i have Xbox lol. It will collect dust like yours is collecting dust. You will play every Xbox exclusive on your new PC, you play every multiplatform game on your PC as your PC with RTX 3080 will give you 10 times better experience than SX in every way. I will not play any Xbox game on SX coz i want to play on my PC.

As far as playing with Scam gang, you can do it from PC as well but you choose not too lol. You don't need Xbox whatsoever for anything if you own a high end PC. 

As far in being xbot then I don't care if people call me xbot, they dumb, so let them remain dumb.lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Also. Don't thank me.

@Bluebolt05

@Pshycho_TXC

I got a digital edition without a bot for my wife's cousins. Our gift to them ?

Wanted the disc edition, but didnt have time to look up configuring the bot. Just got lucky and snagged the digital ed that was available.

• Like 1