The Playstation 5 thread

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

thanks to @Horizon Days Dawn (hope he got one too) for sending over the bot which added ps5 to my cart automatically at 11.57 & to @silicafor trying to buy on my behalf. :thumbsup:

also for mumbai buyers only,  i'm in queue for a PS5 from a store.  if i get it, ill pass it on to one of you. you can go to the store, pay and collect it yourselves. interested guy let me know below. (no pm please, cant keep track.)

Interested as well to be in line for the PS5

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Got one for my friend from Amazon, no hassles tbh. 

EDIT: Any clue if the red controller was also available? Can't see at Amazon for MRP.

New available on gameloot - 

https://gameloot.in/shop/sony-official-playstation-5-dualsense-wireless-controller-cosmic-red-ps5/

On 10/4/2021 at 7:14 PM, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Now that the console is ordered, on to the next bit. Any one here got the dbrand dark plates? Or know any alternative? Going for that all black everything aesthetic 

Posted many moons ago. 

8he7wBg.jpeg

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Looks noice. How are they in terms of quality and did you have to pay any customs duty? 

Excellent build. Don't attract dust. 

I posted about customs too in this thread, but have forgotten about it now. Don't have the bill anymore. Sorry. 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 9:15 PM, KunjanPSD said:

People getting charged 2400 as customs on darkplates. Lol, 7.5k for these.

Found this. *sigh* I’ll look for Black Friday deals, if any or just follow @CarbonCore’s advice in a year. Thanks for sharing your feedback on them, though! 

Here's a franchise that deserves a proper remake for current gen consoles. Hopefully enough people buy this and they remake one of the originals or a make a new game for this gen.

Remember being creeped the f*ck out playing first 2 titles, one step at a time, a proper horror game with the right atmosphere and set in Japanese village side and folklore. And so unlike western horror games with weapons etc.,.

• Like 1