The Playstation 5 thread

53 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

My controller's stick drift issues are more noticeable on Death Stranding. Want to give it for repair or exchange but don't have an alternative one yet. Any clue how long do they take to replace it?

Ā 

A week atleast, buy a back up.. the black one was going for under 5K recently on FK

Aye, will get a backup 1st. I was overthinking spending on a 2nd controller a few days back during the sale and now the Red one is OOS everywhere. Will wait for the next dropto get that before going ahead for the replacement. Have time till Feb anyways.Ā 
Red one is available at Flipkart , get it before it goes out of stock.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Hello. As some r aware, I got the ps5 yesterday. I ran into a bit of a roadblock during setup. I'm done with all but the local accounts transfer. They r not PSN or PS+ linked and I just can't seem to get them over to my ps5. Anyone any ideas?

https://www.playstation.com/en-in/support/hardware/transfer-games-saved-data-ps4-ps5/

24 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Heyy the data transfer menu on the ps5 didn't recognize the ps4. And even if it does. This is, as far as ik only for transferring games and saves right?

What else do you want to transfer?!

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

The local accounts. The main PS+ account was transferred. I want the local accounts.

Games,User Data(accounts) & Save files (associated with each user) are transferred withĀ the same method as far as I know.Ā 

Ā 

I maybe did it once from PS4 to PS4pro but itā€™s been too long so donā€™t remember correctly.Ā 

Edited by AnK

4 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

My controller's stick drift issues are more noticeable on Death Stranding. Want to give it for repair or exchange but don't have an alternative one yet. Any clue how long do they take to replace it?

Ā 

check if your deadzone is set to zero, it should be 1 which is by default.

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Its here.Ā 

Ā 

20211013_122159.jpg

Ā 

Arrived early morning today. Set it up in vertical position and inserted the disc which wasn't recognised by Ps5 and wouldn't even eject.Ā  Thought to myslef ke L lag gaye and then I wondered if I entered it in the wrong position( which I did).Ā  Googled it and there is an official guide for it by sony on how to eject it manually which makes me believe a lot a people are doing the same mistake because it exactly opposite of what you do on PS4 or any other device tbh.Ā 

Anxious few moments later, MM is installing.Ā 

Ā 

Also, haptics on controller are amazing and used along with the controllers speaker is a legit game-changer for non competitive games.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah. Everyone assumes the disc will go in with the printed side facing outward. I saw an unboxing video where they explained this mistake. You just need to imagine how youā€™ll insert the disc if the console was on the horizontal position.

Ā 

Also, congrats on getting your PS5!

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Ā 

check if your deadzone is set to zero, it should be 1 which is by default.

Where can I check this? Per game or somewhere in the system?

Ā 

4 hours ago, papun1055 said:

Red one is available at Flipkart , get it before it goes out of stock.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Ā 

Hmm, delivery by next weekend. And I don't trust FK at my area. Pretty sure we may get stocks during the diwali season so may wait for that.Ā 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Its here.Ā 

Ā 

20211013_122159.jpg

Ā 

Arrived early morning today. Set it up in vertical position and inserted the disc which wasn't recognised by Ps5 and wouldn't even eject.Ā  Thought to myslef ke L lag gaye and then I wondered if I entered it in the wrong position( which I did).Ā  Googled it and there is an official guide for it by sony on how to eject it manually which makes me believe a lot a people are doing the same mistake because it exactly opposite of what you do on PS4 or any other device tbh.Ā 

Ā 

Also, haptics on controller are amazing and used along with the controllers speaker is a legit game-changer for non competitive games.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Its here.Ā 

Ā 

20211013_122159.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations. I got mine too yesterday. I didn't encounter the disc issue. And now that I think of it, I not only kept it horizontally and also havent inserted a disc yet. I remember seeing a lot of ppl making the same mistske over the net. Far as ik, u should not have any problems whatsoever. Enjoy. Haptics and adaptive triggers are truely amazing.

4 hours ago, AnK said:

Games,User Data(accounts) & Save files (associated with each user) are transferred withĀ the same method as far as I know.Ā 

Ā 

I maybe did it once from PS4 to PS4pro but itā€™s been too long so donā€™t remember correctly.Ā 

Guess I'll try to get the data transfer thing to get working.

8 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

I am experiencing left analog driftĀ only in Control Ultimate edition on my new black dualsense. Not happening in any other game.Ā 

Will go for the replacement if it happens often.Ā 

Ā 

Ā