The Playstation 5 thread

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

There's also a part 3.

Wth? I thought this was half the game. I knew about part 2 cause there had to be. That was a mind blowing cliffhanger. I mean there is a whole new character who u know nothing abt and not even the game unless u play the older games or have subtitle names on.

The main game is easily 30 hours. If "the main game" is the prologues then this must be like a 120 hour main game. Damn.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

1 hour ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Wth? I thought this was half the game. I knew about part 2 cause there had to be. That was a mind blowing cliffhanger. I mean there is a whole new character who u know nothing abt and not even the game unless u play the older games or have subtitle names on.

The main game is easily 30 hours. If "the main game" is the prologues then this must be like a 120 hour main game. Damn.

Part which they portrayed in remake part 1 wasn't even 10 hours in the main game. It is stretched a lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

It was a 40-50 hour game originally. For the remake they are fleshing out the characters and worlds more, which is actually very enjoyable and hence the length.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I believe that there is no confirmation from the devs on the actual number of parts. we may get that information once part 2 get announced. It will be huge it may cover the whole map. 

when will it be announced? Not likely this year and won’t release next year. 

Even in the original game they stay in midgard the longest. Once they move out of it, they switch between towns frequently. I think in the remake sequels they'll start cutting stuff unlike remake 1 where they added tons of stuff. Also if the ending is anything to go by the story might be completely changed too.

• Sad 1