The Playstation 5 thread

14 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Even in the original game they stay in midgard the longest. Once they move out of it, they switch between towns frequently. I think in the remake sequels they'll start cutting stuff unlike remake 1 where they added tons of stuff. Also if the ending is anything to go by the story might be completely changed too.

I think they are planning to include crisis core and direge of cereberus too. I remember reading one interview of the devs on this. Intermission DLC gave a taste of direge of cerebrus too.

3 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

@rushaboswal can you pls update the Amazon link in the sticky post. It doesn't work anymore

58 minutes ago, Bluebolt05 said:

It will come up tomorrow just before restock. Amazon has taken down the link due to no stock

I think its this. Was working fine last restock. Il check if its different and im free that time il change :blush:

• Like 1

Why isn't this catching wind huge PS5 system problem, right on the corner of a new sale i come across this

I'm a kind of guy who needs storage as even on PS4 pro i have 800GB used out of 861GB for games i play on and off and don't delete. Also my ISP pack being only 50Mbps doesn't help in removing a game and then downloading it when i want. I'd rather save time and keep it installed, and if this bug isn't solved, it won't be just another PS5 kink of reoccurring issues like that ps4 game download instead of ps5 version which i read started to happen again.

7 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Why isn't this catching wind huge PS5 system problem, right on the corner of a new sale i come across this

I'm a kind of guy who needs storage as even on PS4 pro i have 800GB used out of 861GB for games i play on and off and don't delete. Also my ISP pack being only 50Mbps doesn't help in removing a game and then downloading it when i want. I'd rather save time and keep it installed, and if this bug isn't solved, it won't be just another PS5 kink of reoccurring issues like that ps4 game download instead of ps5 version which i read started to happen again.

I'd suggest not to buy the ps5 until this has been addressed by Sony for your own peace of mind. 

8 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

1 hour ago, Walker said:

I'd suggest not to buy the ps5 until this has been addressed by Sony for your own peace of mind. 

+1

2 minutes ago, Narukami_Yu said:

Can you share the link?

Seems like the link is not opening...if you have it wishlisted then only u can order from there...

Directly from the Wishlist panel.

Got the DISK Edition on Amazon without any bot on the first try :paagaldance:, I had it added to wishlist so added to cart from there. Looks like theres not as much demand this time?

I might also have one confirmed from Vijay sales store nearby, so as soon as they confirm I'll cancel the Amazon order.

Or if anyone from Mumbai can't get it DM me I can give the PS5 to you at cost if I end up getting both confirmed.

Edited by ox-
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

I wonder if the time to get this will come, i wonder if sony even plans to release a 1TB version, freakin poor shits can't even give storage after robbing the users in a pandemic.

19 hours ago, AnK said:

emembering those days when twits were concerned that PS5 will face storage problems coz it has 130gb or so less usable space :rofl: