The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Tried GT back in PS3 days, sucked so bad I didn't take a second look, maybe was too young to understand driving simulator.

Looking at GT7 trailers and having enjoyed platting Dirt Rally 2.0, might try it down the line.

I would recommend trying GTsport as it’s quite cheap now. 

If you get into it upgrade to GT7,else don’t. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Split Second. :cry:

My fav racing game. 

Amazing game, they don't make such games nowadays, no NOS in that game idk iirc, but still sense of speed was amazing, and while playing split screen you and your friend competing with each and keeping tabs on the other's position to trigger a set piece destruction was amazing, idk how that game doesn't get a remake.

6 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Amazing game, they don't make such games nowadays, no NOS in that game idk iirc, but still sense of speed was amazing, and while playing split screen you and your friend competing with each and keeping tabs on the other's position to trigger a set piece destruction was amazing, idk how that game doesn't get a remake.

Yeah the game was amazing on the psp as well. 

30 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Haha ! Yeah. Ensuring the other guy gets wrecked was half the experience. :bigyellowgrin:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Walker said:

Yeah I'm kicking myself for checking this thread instead of extending my time in FH5 for this crap. 

Don’t worry, he’ll show up in the Xbox thread next, then PC , switch etc

On 10/15/2021 at 3:12 PM, LordSpymaster said:

The PS5 I ordered for my friend too was also fake. Linking the full thread below. Never happened to me on Amazon before today. Damn! And he had bought a new FIFA too, can't play it now :|

So, for the curious souls, this was resolved today. Took about 15 emails back and forth, and a couple of phone conversations with them but they refunded the whole amount. 

Also told me that they took down the listing from their site since this happened and that Sony is also being called upon to help with this investigation. Not sure how much of it is true - may be a way to pacify us that Amazon's doing something.

This was a big headache tbh since the amount was no joke. I am thankful though that Amazon processed the refund. 

31 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

So, for the curious souls, this was resolved today. Took about 15 emails back and forth, and a couple of phone conversations with them but they refunded the whole amount. 

Also told me that they took down the listing from their site since this happened and that Sony is also being called upon to help with this investigation. Not sure how much of it is true - may be a way to pacify us that Amazon's doing something.

This was a big headache tbh since the amount was no joke. I am thankful though that Amazon processed the refund. 

Ya they are not calling sony for sure, they know this issue is long pending and they just brush it off.
Glad you got it back man , honestly big ticket purchases online is getting riskier solely because sellers and delivery partners keep finding new way to fraud. 

Also that amount is def huge. IF that happened to me man i would have lost my sleep .

1 hour ago, LordSpymaster said:

They may be calling Sony because consoles can be blocked by manufacturer. This has been done in the past for Xbox one/PS4 consoles. So at the very least, Sony will block the console from logging in online, and may also be able to brick it remotely.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shantz said:

They may be calling Sony because consoles can be blocked by manufacturer. This has been done in the past for Xbox one/PS4 consoles. So at the very least, Sony will block the console from logging in online, and may also be able to brick it remotely.

Yup, that's what we had suggested to Amazon too in our discussions with them. We don't care what they did to the console, we either wanted the correct product or the money back. 

Nothing comes close to the dualsense when it comes to immersion. 

Can the tech be applied with arcade racers. If a game like split second or motorstorm can use dualsense to best effect It would be a giant leap for arcade racers.

If you own a ps5 or anyone else would love to know how you see it benefiting arcade racing.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Haha ! Yeah. Ensuring the other guy gets wrecked was half the experience. :bigyellowgrin:
We used to look at each others screen to trigger the events. Looking back at it even with all the bots and environmental explosions and looking at the other person's screen i don't remember we ever crash. Man such real life multitasking was the shiz in the glory days of arcade racing.

9 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Can the tech be applied with arcade racers. If a game like split second or motorstorm can use dualsense to best effect It would be a giant leap for arcade racers.

If you own a ps5 or anyone else would love to know how you see it benefiting arcade racing.

Ofcourse. Pressure on the trigger corresponds to the pressure on the gas pedal. 

Ofcourse. Pressure on the trigger corresponds to the pressure on the gas pedal. 
Oh just wish sony eother remakes motorstorm or makes a horizon like fully arcade racing game. Motorstorm remake would be perfect for this controller. Or if split second could be remade and solely kept as a ps exclusive.

42 minutes ago, Shantz said:

But what if this was done by a seller, where he sells it and the guy who brought it is screwed? :surprise:

I got myself a ps5 finally. But right now I donot have ps5 exclusive game to play. Neither I can think of one. I am not much fan of miles morales game so not interested in playing it; neither returnal because I heard it’s a rouge like game when you die ; you have to restart all over.  I don’t play games like sackboy; neither demon souls remake. Is there anything remaining on ps5 which I am missing? Any other recommendation for ps5 games would be appreciated. 

right now I am playing days gone again on 60fps. It feels good but I wonder why they didn’t patch haptic feedback for it. I also got death stranding directors cut to play that game again. Is there haptic feedback included in that game? Beside playing older games looking forward to play persona 5 strikers finally. 

I had never thought I would ever play a indie game other than limbo.  But Astro playroom game is completey mind blowing. I like how they have put so much effort to showcase their controller. After holding ps5 controller ; Xbox controller feels outdated and big. 

also is watch dogs legion worth on ps5 for 1.8k?

12 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I got myself a ps5 finally. But right now I donot have ps5 exclusive game to play. Neither I can think of one. I am not much fan of miles morales game so not interested in playing it; neither returnal because I heard it’s a rouge like game when you die ; you have to restart all over.  I don’t play games like sackboy; neither demon souls remake. Is there anything remaining on ps5 which I am missing? Any other recommendation for ps5 games would be appreciated. 

right now I am playing days gone again on 60fps. It feels good but I wonder why they didn’t patch haptic feedback for it. I also got death stranding directors cut to play that game again. Is there haptic feedback included in that game? Beside playing older games looking forward to play persona 5 strikers finally. 

I had never thought I would ever play a indie game other than limbo.  But Astro playroom game is completey mind blowing. I like how they have put so much effort to showcase their controller. After holding ps5 controller ; Xbox controller feels outdated and big. 

Guardians of the galaxy.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart 

Deathloop 

FF7,GoT if you didn’t on PS4.

2 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Control Ultimate Edition

Kena

RE Village 

Rachet and clank rift apart

DS DC has haptics n adaptive trigs

Days gone didn't get haptics and stuff cause its not a ps5 remake or ps5 upgrade its just slightly buffed to work better on ps5. Its still a ps4 game.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn