The Playstation 5 thread

9 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Not a joke but a reality, it's at 5 th position, so would be top SP game.

For Core SP gamers options were very limited at launch. 

AssCreed is a good 300+hr game I guess depending on how much you explore plus it kept getting free expansions. 

Spider-Man MM was the only other option up until R&C RA. 
Only gives a hint at the sheer number of ppl who would have spent 10-15 hrs on Spider-Man MM. 

Demon Souls there is also a good surprise as it didn’t sell as much as other Sony First party games. 

Edited by AnK

43 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Demons souls bring in the to 10 is a big surprise. Anyways from the psblog article. 

If 25+ is just by ps studios then the exclusive lineup must even bigger given the 3rd party deals and outsourced games. 

PS STUDIOS AS IN IN-HOUSE PS STUDIOS? or partner studios counted? If its only in house thats a mad number to even quote.

18 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Damn this and xbox also getting ready with bangers. What a time to be alive .

It’s reminiscent of the early few years of PS360 generation. 

You had to be alive & active in gaming back then. 

Post 2022 fall it can be all about battle of the exclusives. 

If Xbox still gives away games for free despite having so many exclusives. 
It’s all over for PS

I doubt they’ll keep the back door entry open beyond that point or spend too much putting third party on subscription.
Let’s see.

Many youtbers across india are recommending samurai corner for PS5, if they are selling without black and there are many delhi based gamers here, why aren't we seeing any posts of users buying it from them. I'm not from delhi so dunno how good the shop is.

Also if they are shipping allover india then why aren't people buying from them only ? The shop seems tempting, the recent news of sony reducing PS5 manufacturing has made me certain of buying it now.

32 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Many youtbers across india are recommending samurai corner for PS5, if they are selling without black and there are many delhi based gamers here, why aren't we seeing any posts of users buying it from them. I'm not from delhi so dunno how good the shop is.

Also if they are shipping allover india then why aren't people buying from them only ? The shop seems tempting, the recent news of sony reducing PS5 manufacturing has made me certain of buying it now.

From 16 million to 15 million, so about 6% less

From 16 million to 15 million, so about 6% less
I'm did gather info on semiconductor shortage and sony moving ps5 from 7nm+ to 6nm. It seems just so that the PS5 can reach better sony is disecting all the best part of it. I wonder if later ps5 will be even the ones cerny designed as per his vision.

I'd rather get this PS5 and look for someone who can get the sm850 for cheaper price while returning to india.

That 1mil shortage has ringed alarm bells. Multiple store owners were like ps5 stocks won't be normal till 2023. If 1mil units are reduced now. And lets say like the german 4th covid wave the other supply chain countries hit covid then ps5 will be a distant dream.

Have a couple contacts in australia and they are saying ps5 shortage there is worse than us. I'm surprised by this.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Why are we writing passages now instead on simple explainers ?

Not everyone trust’s youtubers and 50k is a big amount bro, can’t be trusted without a good big name.

Samurai corner is a big shop. Only probl is that it forces you to buy other stuff with the system

Just now, playstationdude said:

Have you been to gaffar recently? How is the scene in terms of visiting at this time?

Not been there recently but in all other markets there is business as usual so I'm hoping it's back to normal there as well.