The Playstation 5 thread

Samurai corner is a big shop. Only probl is that it forces you to buy other stuff with the system
They made this video

Idk if they made customers say they bought for msrp rs.50k or if they legit sold for 50k.

There was one customer though at the end who said he bought ps5 with 2,3 games idk if he was forced or legit bought it on his will.

I wish us mumbai people had such a shop dammit.

All the past restocks i couldn't even get it once.

Scalpers and botters are too good.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, NitroNeo said:

They made this video

Idk if they made customers say they bought for msrp rs.50k or if they legit sold for 50k.

There was one customer though at the end who said he bought ps5 with 2,3 games idk if he was forced or legit bought it on his will.

I highly doubt they are not forcing bundles tbh. Palika and gaffar next to no chance of getting these without paying scalper prices or bundles.

13 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

They made this video

Forced bundling. One of my relative's kid wanted a PS5, and I checked with them. They mandated buying 3 games minimum. Final was 63.5k. 

f**k them. 

Forced bundling. One of my relative's kid wanted a PS5, and I checked with them. They mandated buying 3 games minimum. Final was 63.5k. 
f**k them. 
Did they have PS5 + pulse headset bundle. If so price?

This ps5 thing is serious than we think. Though i don't want to pay non mrp pricing.

19 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Did they have PS5 + pulse headset bundle. If so price?

This ps5 thing is serious than we think. Though i don't want to pay non mrp pricing.

No idea. Call them and check. 

Edit: Be prepared for them to cut calls randomly, not respond or be rude. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

I want to get a pulse 3d headset for sometime. Sadly not able to get it.

is it worth it? Asking the pulse 3d headset owners. 
I'd like to ask one thing to pulse 3d owners.

It does not have a dedicated mic so if i use the mic which i think it will have in built. Does the mic in it do a good job of capturing your voice and cancelling background noise?

I am in need of a wireless headset anyway. And another thing i use a cloud core stinger now does the pulse headset offer the same longer length and comfort for long use.

When i use the Cloud Core stinger even for 2+ hours i don't even feel ear pain or discomfort which i felt with my older steelseries siberia 200.

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

They made this video

Its forced. I have talked to them personally

I had a dream last night about getting a PS5 delivered at my home from one of these places. 

Same thing 50k mrp + 15k compulsory add-ons.

The Auto driver who was delivering tried to take another extra 5k by trying to fool. :fear:

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

I had a dream last night about getting a PS5 delivered at my home from one of these places. 

The Auto driver who was delivering tried to take another extra 5k by trying to fool. :fear:

? Wtf happened to you?

• Haha 2

You still don't own one after all the passion you have for the platform

Just now, NitroNeo said:

You still don't own one after all the passion you have for the platform

The platform is PS 

not just PS5 

I have a PS4pro

& about the passion,there is no such

it’s just that some ppl were bashing it with a passion which got me involved. 

Otherwise I don’t really care,care only about good quality games. 

• Haha 2

Sorry I'm out of loop, could you elaborate.
Sony can't cope up with manufacturing. So they cut production from 16m to 15m. That is not much of a worry.

But cerny had a specific vision disigning the ps5. He knew 6nanometer existed with TMC but opted for 7nm+. But now sony will start manufacturing ps5s with 6nm chips or whatever from Q3 2022. TMC say it's easy to migrate and many companies cancelled their 6nm orders back in 2020 thinking they don'trequire such quantities of chipsets. But still i feel hard to buy it. Cell phone companies get the lowest nm chipset. So sony back then specifically opting for 7nm+ feels important from the system standpoint of PS5.

I see cernys noiseless console heavily trimmed down here. 1st removal of 400g copper cooling now this. It's like we will be getting PS5- what made PS5, PS5.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Sony can't cope up with manufacturing. So they cut production from 16m to 15m. That is not much of a worry.

But cerny had a specific vision disigning the ps5. He knew 6nanometer existed with TMC but opted for 7nm+. But now sony will start manufacturing ps5s with 6nm chips or whatever from Q3 2022. TMC say it's easy to migrate and many companies cancelled their 6nm orders back in 2020 thinking they don'trequire such quantities of chipsets. But still i feel hard to buy it. Cell phone companies get the lowest nm chipset. So sony back then specifically opting for 7nm+ feels important from the system standpoint of PS5.

I see cernys noiseless console heavily trimmed down here. 1st removal of 400g copper cooling now this. It's like we will be getting PS5- what made PS5, PS5.

So that copper reduction is already going on i assume

22 minutes ago, AnK said:
The platform is PS 
not just PS5 

I have a PS4pro

& about the passion,there is no such
it’s just that some ppl were bashing it with a passion which got me involved. 

Otherwise I don’t really care,care only about good quality games. 

Since the shiz i faced with X900H i don't do brand loyalty especially not to sony. The only thing I'm loyal to is my money getting worth. Any product that pulls a fast one on buyers and doesn't give them what it could offer at the price will face my voicing.

Anyway with the current situation surrounding ps5 shortages i made my peace with it and decided to buy.

Edited by NitroNeo