The Playstation 5 thread

9 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Since the shiz i faced with X900H i don't do brand loyalty especially not to sony. The only thing I'm loyal to is my money getting worth. Any product that pulls a fast one on buyers and doesn't give them what it could offer at the price will face my voicing.

Anyway with the current situation surrounding ps5 shortages i made my peace with it and decided to buy.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

To be honest platform bashing I was fine with & never really cared. 

But some loonies on the internet got so jealous of all the games that Sony was getting in second half of PS3 & entirety of PS4 that they started bashing them games & those studios with a passion. 

Which I couldn’t stand tbh. 
One thing got to another & ppl started joining in the fight of console wars. 

I don’t really care about the systems just the games. 

Was a huge fan of Halo & Gears back in the day

Loved SC Conviction & Alan Wake to their last bit. 

I always admired games no matter what is the platform. 
Loved Bioshock,Mass Effect irrespective if they were on PS or not. 

But M$ in general,specifically the Xbox division is a very deceiving team to be honest. 
Didn’t feel the same way while buying Sony consoles(apart from those few misrepresenting CG trailers of e3 2005).  

1 minute ago, blitzkreiig said:

Indian retailers have started distributing this newer one?

No idea but from all the noise on it, it seems ok to buy. One YouTube channel who did a thorough breakdown got these imp. results

Game used was some 4k with ray tracing i guess i forgot which one it was.

1000A OG PS5 - CPU Temp 51, RAM Temp 40-41

1100A - CPU Temp 40, RAM Temp 47-48

Now i don't know which temp. is should be worried about the most out of these unique results. But both seem to be doing well after being in the market for a while. And let's face it having any of these PS5 is better than not having one.

The problem is sony stopped the PS4 Pro production temporarily so as to increase PS5 production using those parts, my ps4 pro sounds like it's about to take off on a flight, i for sure think it or most other PS4 Pros will be unbearable to use for HFW and GOW Ragnarok.

Since i play on One X as well and even with Horizon 5 it doesn't even make a sound, if One X was MS launch console back in 2013 it would be breathing down sony's neck right now.

What frustrates me the most is game publications covering up for sony saying removal of copper cooling plate is ok since the performance is the same and sony went overboard at the console launch with cooling. Why is this ok these idiots damn well know the games they are testing are some 2020 games, when newer games fully utilizing next gen show up, this ps5 shouldn't sound like a jet engine, that just kills the immersion during gaming. Sometimes people at home ask me if something is wrong with the PS4. My friends who are slim owners think there is nothing as such like jet engine noise to which i have to reply them with a youtube link of other's facing this same sh*t.

Sony are a broken record they never learn.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

But some loonies on the internet got so jealous of all the games that Sony was getting in second half of PS3 & entirety of PS4 that they started bashing them games & those studios with a passion. 

But M$ in general,specifically the Xbox division is a very deceiving team to be honest. 
Didn’t feel the same way while buying Sony consoles(apart from those few misrepresenting CG trailers of e3 2005).  

Sony too fooled everyone but toning down Ghost of tsushima graphics from OG Trailer.

But anyway i too only care for games, MS is smart enough to learn and know which audience to cater.

Eg. Sony own crunchyroll yet you get 75D CRPrem. with gamepass.
-Sony have phantasy star online for years yet they only kept it japa only, MS went ahead knew the anime crowd wanted it and went ahead to localize it for us.
-Scarlet Nexus is already on game pass, and though xbox live gold sucks, you get 3Yr game pass for 12k max with the live gold to gamepass method so making it a competitor for PS Plus 3yr. And benefits are huge with GP.

My favorite game of all time is a Naughty dog kart racer, so no one should consider me a PS hater, ever in sleep, awake or any mode humanly possible.

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

Sony too fooled everyone but toning down Ghost of tsushima graphics from OG Trailer.

Wow,this is a new one 

minor presentation build almost every AAA studio does. 

But anyway will wait for PSvsXB thread to open to give a detailed reply to your post. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Wow,this is a new one 

minor presentation build almost every AAA studio does. 

But anyway will wait for PSvsXB thread to open to give a detailed reply to your post. 

Don't need to buddy i game on both platforms and could care less about console wars, we can buy both PS5 and XSX for the price of a RTX3070 or RTX3080. And both offer games of their own. And i enjoy both, but since you said xbox fools people, i just mentioned where sony fooled people and it had it's public outcry as well. Also i love ghosts of tsushima so i wasn't bashing on it.

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Can someone pin this at the top of Xbox vs ps thread? 

:first:

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Stop shitposting and baiting. This is not the vs thread. Anyone doing this from here on out takes a vacation.

First of all i did not even make it a vs thread my posts have been only regarding PS HW, the current were in regards to helping blitzkreiig.

To the people - Please stop taking my posts out of context and connecting them with their agendas and making a ps vs xbox argument from it. I have stated time and again i game on both platforms and will always do and won't care a bit for console wars !

Also discussing console hardware and it's current status is no crime, if people want this to be a cheerful place like a disney movie where you can only come and say one liners like oh PS5 Awesome yay, then i'm sorry no one is contributing to the community and it's understanding of the hardware with that.

There are subjects at large that need to be discussed for the betterment of the buyer and potential buyer community so they can make an informed decision. My posts are solely aimed at that, and in past,now and in future if someone takes that out of context it will be their action not mine.

• Like 1

Another thing had a chat with personnel from a reputed sony center [manager of that sony center] in mumbai regarding if i can get a ps5 with maybe a bundle from them,here is some shocking thing he said

People from the same family come to buy PS5, use father, mother, brother, sister name to get 4-5 PS5s, openly says to sony center guys's face they are gonna black it above 60k. He said sony don't care, they say if the customer is buying it and even if the order is from same house they have to sell. One order was the same guy buying PS5s for 15 family members that came with him, and paid with same card then cash rinse and repeat.

I am at a loss here sony is promoting black marketing and as a PS user since PS1 i feel very cheated.

Edited by NitroNeo

18 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Another thing had a chat with personnel from a reputed sony center [manager of that sony center] in mumbai regarding if i can get a ps5 with maybe a bundle from them,here is some shocking thing he said

People from the same family come to buy PS5, use father, mother, brother, sister name to get 4-5 PS5s, openly says to sony center guys's face they are gonna black it above 60k. He said sony don't care, they say if the customer is buying it and even if the order is from same house they have to sell. One order was the same guy buying PS5s for 15 family members that came with him, and paid with same card then cash rinse and repeat.

I am at a loss here sony is promoting black marketing and as a PS user since PS1 i feel very cheated.

How is it promotion of black marketing ? 

How can they legally stop people from buying consoles for their family members ? 

How the f**k is it cheating by Sony ? People are gaming the system, just like they would with anything in short supply. 

• Like 1

How is it promotion of black marketing ? 

How can they legally stop people from buying consoles for their family members ? 

How the f**k is it cheating by Sony ? People are gaming the system, just like they would with anything in short supply. 
One console per household is a policy. Which has been practiced by sony outside. Multiple products use such policies to curb black marketing.

I am surprised people are going at length here to defend sony even if they are practicing things that encourage scalping and black marketing in india.

I am surprised to see the tiers of users trying to cover it up.

I thought as a community we could unite and stand up against it with our collective power but to no avail i guess.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

I am surprised to see the tiers of users trying to cover it up.

I thought as a community we could unite and stand up against it with our collective power but to no avail i guess.

Depends on the issue at hand. When Sony announce HFW would not have an upgrade path for PS4 disc buyers, everyone raged against Sony and Jim.... Umm, almost everyone.