The Playstation 5 thread

20 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Okay so-

1) One PS5 per apartment complex. Sony needs to set up a KYC unit to check every address.

2) UN needs to come together and set some guidelines on minimum quantity of copper that needs to be present in PS5.

3) We gamers need to unite and start nationwide dharnas against PS5 scalping.

4) Govt needs to reduce taxes on PS5.

5) PS5 needs to be able to make tea (not Green tea, f**k that sh*t)

6) Dactor Salunkhe at every Sony Center for DNA test. Sony has to bear responsibility if kid's DNA matches neighbor uncle.

What else have I missed?

7) 500TB Inbuilt SSD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Okay so-

1) One PS5 per apartment complex. Sony needs to set up a KYC unit to check every address.

2) UN needs to come together and set some guidelines on minimum quantity of copper that needs to be present in PS5.

6) Dactor Salunkhe at every Sony Center for DNA test. Sony has to bear responsibility if kid's DNA matches neighbor uncle.

7) 500TB Inbuilt SSD

What else have I missed?

Babita ji is always right. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Faith in humanity lost. I guess if india can black oxygen for patients i shouldn't have expected much from a corporate company like sony. My bad for trusting their humanity in pandemic times. I thought they'd care for people who no one knows rhe certainty of their life in pandemic. People of all ages are suffering. At least i felt the company would be humane enough.

Thanks guys for bringing my experiences in check. Sad to see things turn out this way. When people should be working together for the betterment of society in consumer or humanity sense. The priority has become rob and roll. Noice.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Its just a gaming console not a life saving drug :mellow: 

oh and when times were tough(during Covid) A lot of people did actually come together to help 

2 hours ago, DinJo said:

I believe if we can have Dr Salunkhe at every Sony center and let me do DNA test to find family tree of buyer and then cross check against the address of people we may be able to stop it.

Dr-Salunkhe-licking-drugs-CID-memes-750x

Shut your trap clown

with 19k likes the point is clear sony is either part of or encouraging black marketing of PS5 in india. You and your possy of regular 10-12 people can live in your pony land, 19,000 people have shown their discontent with sony by liking the scam the guy has pointed out with proper facts.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Okay so-

7) 500TB Inbuilt SSD

8) At least 2 hours of Babita ji's content is mandatory before every purchase of PS5. Retailers have to check YouTube watch history for confirmation.

What else have I missed?

You missed having a brain or did luffy knock that out of you dofflamingo if that is what your user name references.

Also did you even bother to read or join your possy in supporting scalping. It's clear to me some of the members here are scalpers and trying to shut me up so that they can continue their racket.

Else dumb posts like these wouldn't even be made, if the address is same and surname is the same that is a dead giveaway of a scalper, did i mention the floors of a building no, i said the manager of sony center said people of the same house with same address and surname are buying 4-5 PS5s using father, mother, brother, sister names.

And you still wanna shut me down buddy. Normal people shutting down ideas to stop scalping must be musics to scalper ears.

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Shut your trap clown

with 19k likes the point is clear sony is either part of or encouraging black marketing of PS5 in india. You and your possy of regular 10-12 people can live in your pony land, 19,000 people have shown their discontent with sony by liking the scam the guy has pointed out with proper facts.

Where in this “Gyan Therapy” video does he prove that Sony is doing it purposely or it can do something that it’s not doing purposely?!? 

I think you just take a rest before some mods ban you for spreading FUD & Nuisance. 

7 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

did i mention the floors of a building no, i said the manager of sony center said people of the same house with same address and surname are buying 4-5 PS5s using father, mother, brother, sister names.

I bought four myself to help my friends get a PS5. And even I was able get it because of another member here. 

Does it make me or them a scalper in your book? 

And even if me or someone else is a scalper, why do you care man? Or why should Sony care?  

Blame your lack of enthusiasm or interest to actually buy it like many people here during every drop. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Also did you even bother to read or join your possy in supporting scalping. It's clear to me some of the members here are scalpers and trying to shut me up so that they can continue their racket.

*posse

I scalped so freaking hard those poor suckers are now working the streets to make ends meet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

golmaal-arshad-warsi.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, AnK said:

Where in this “Gyan Therapy” video does he prove that Sony is doing it purposely or it can do something that it’s not doing purposely?!? 

I think you just take a rest before some mods ban you for spreading FUD & Nuisance. 

So you can't even talk about how to find ways to deal with scalping and unite together to make the company work with better management of a poorly managed product sale.

I'm done here anyway it's clear no one wants to change corrupt practices. And banning a user for trying to find ways for the community so that all those of us who aren't able to buy PS5 because of scalpers can finally buy and enjoy the product, wow.

anyway it's clear how you wanna roll, enjoy I'm done trying to help fellow gamers by using this platform to get justice for us, clearly those wanna voice support can't do it anyway as most of you'll just shut em down like me.

Let's keep on enjoying trying to procure a ps5 in this scalper fish market of restocks.

Just now, NitroNeo said:

So you can't even talk about how to find ways to deal with scalping and unite together to make the company work with better management of a poorly managed product sale.

I'm done here anyway it's clear no one wants to change corrupt practices. And banning a user for trying to find ways for the community so that all those of us who aren't able to buy PS5 because of scalpers can finally buy and enjoy the product, wow.

anyway it's clear how you wanna roll, enjoy I'm done trying to help fellow gamers by using this platform to get justice for us, clearly those wanna voice support can't do it anyway as most of you'll just shut em down like me.

Let's keep on enjoying trying to procure a ps5 in this scalper fish market of restocks.

1 question-:

Have you tried booking a ps5 yet?

Just now, playstationdude said:

1 question-:

Have you tried booking a ps5 yet?

Yes obviously didn't you see me active here since may restocks, online, offline i tried it all.

Just didn't go for scalper or bot way, as i don't really understand bots and they have payment methods so i am worried the bot maker might get access to my bank details.