The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Bluebolt05 said:

Wondering how these numbers will look like once Sony stops mandatory bundling which it does right now due to shortage.

Well if you are wondering things 

you should also wonder one more thing.

How these numbers would look like if all the PS5’s sold through so far would have reached to the end user instead of a scalper’s basement,still packed away. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bluebolt05 said:

Wondering how these numbers will look like once Sony stops mandatory bundling which it does right now due to shortage.

The number is offset by the fact that there are 20% digital only PS5 consoles. The real ratio should only include disk version owners because on DE you have no choice, but I guess its impossible to count that. By rough estimate, if everyone had disk consoles, the disk ratio should go up further 10% (50% of 20%) to 60:40.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Not now but that deal comes once in a month. 

Is there any chance of a 19% offer for an HDFC card showing up before 29th of this month?!?

Today it has a 7.5% offer 

Should I wait or go for current one coz I have only HDFC. 

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

Is there any chance of a 19% offer for an HDFC card showing up before 29th of this month?!?

15% off on one cards. So effectively a 2k wallet top up will only cost you 1700. 

And that 19% discount is only for icici cc users afaik. 

3 hours ago, AnK said:

Well if you are wondering things 

you should also wonder one more thing.

How these numbers would look like if all the PS5’s sold through so far would have reached to the end user instead of a scalper’s basement,still packed away. 

I think that is a different tangent. Regarding argument of scalpers, They buy it to sell at a profit. Inventory with them/In transit shouldn't be more than 15 days. Simply put, premium  they could earn decays on holding. They have no incentive to hold and all the more incentive to sell. 

Also they do not properly disclose their data source. Could be a bit off. You might want to take these numbers with a pinch of salt. Original video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKgtpVTh-B0&ab_channel=GamesIndustry.biz

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

The number is offset by the fact that there are 20% digital only PS5 consoles. The real ratio should only include disk version owners because on DE you have no choice, but I guess its impossible to count that. By rough estimate, if everyone had disk consoles, the disk ratio should go up further 10% (50% of 20%) to 60:40.

Longer term digital is ~70%. Possibly due to convenience in buying cheaper games during sales. Right now not a lot of ps5 games exist and they are definitely not discounted except maybe 1 or 2 recent release. What you are saying will increase the disc vs digital divide and is correct but I still feel a lot of this is coming from forced bundling. Have no way to quantify it though. 

3 hours ago, AnK said:

Amazon has a 5% off. A 10% sale mostly comes once or twice a month which is 14.5%. I can also DM a guy's number. Have bought vouchers a few times at 15% from him but I prefer Amazon/Tatacliq If I can get the same 15% 

Edited by Bluebolt05

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

What is this One Card & how do I get it?!?

Is it free of cost?!?

Was invite only till some months ago, dunno now. It's free, you get a metal card and good reward points. It's all based on a app so trying applying from there & incase they're not taking applications, pm me your number, I'll send you an invitation.

[mention=9246]NitroNeo[/mention] this might be worth checking out.  You can call Gameloot and ask for pics and condition of the console . You get 7 days guaranty from Gameloot . 
Thanks but the restock is around the corner right ? Plus the purchase date for the gameloot ps5 might be of a few months back so would lose the warranty period for it as well.

Also i did not find any active working telegram notification bots.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Thanks but the restock is around the corner right ? Plus the purchase date for the gameloot ps5 might be of a few months back so would lose the warranty period for it as well.

Also i did not find any active working telegram notification bots.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Honestly no idea about the restock date or telegram notification bots. 

You don't get any warranty when buying pre-owned consoles from gameloot/gamenation in general . Consider it without warranty only . They give 7 days warranty from their side .