The Playstation 5 thread

18 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Fingers crossed. Cancel nahi hoga. They f**ked up too much so far. Hopefully they've learned.

Best of luck. 

If it gets cancelled the money goes back to my bank account or to croma balance ? I paid by debit card, so by bank account i mean back to my card.

Also still in freakin queue at shop at sc, i'm still trying shop at sc because they are worry free compared to croma cancellations.

Lastly if i cancel the croma order, if i get on shopatsc then will the money be reverted to card and in how many days.

Sorry for such questions, this is the first time i made it this far since trying for 6 months.

Edited by NitroNeo

2 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

I was able to get a disc version off amazon at 12. But rest of the sites kept glitching. Gamestheshop didn't even open.

How were you able to do so wishlist, i was on with page refreshers BC didn't ever see it nor did the amazon bot caught the stock while page was refreshing

34 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

How were you able to do so wishlist, i was on with page refreshers BC didn't ever see it nor did the amazon bot caught the stock while page was refreshing

Manually added from wishlist to cart, then bot took over.

16 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Manually added from wishlist to cart, then bot took over.

Oh cool man, is this wishlist thing the first time they prioritized or it has been the case before that they make the product only available in wishlist and not in the page link

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

Oh cool man, is this wishlist thing the first time they prioritized or it has been the case before that they make the product only available in wishlist and not in the page link

It has been the case since before…might be that being prime helps, not sure.  

3 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Was able to buy disc version from croma will they cancel, payment done

3 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

If it gets cancelled the money goes back to my bank account or to croma balance ? I paid by debit card, so by bank account i mean back to my card.

Also still in freakin queue at shop at sc, i'm still trying shop at sc because they are worry free compared to croma cancellations.

Lastly if i cancel the croma order, if i get on shopatsc then will the money be reverted to card and in how many days.

Sorry for such questions, this is the first time i made it this far since trying for 6 months.

If croma cancels, you will get the money back to your card/account, no worries about that. You might even get some extra vouchers or some other shitty product as apology.

Voluntary order cancellation part is tricky, check what their policy is in the website.

But lets hope it won’t come to that and they’ll deliver.

• Like 1

Still i'm in queue btw at shopatsc, spamming complete order button for fun. One observation shopatsc queue is fake, if you reload it ps5 is out of your cart, i reloaded croma cart multiple times when it did not allow me to checkout by clicking on payment, still it never went out of cart.

The queue in ShopatSC is to go into the cart then pay instead of the item firmly in cart and you wait to pay

4 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Still i'm in queue btw at shopatsc, spamming complete order button for fun. One observation shopatsc queue is fake, if you reload it ps5 is out of your cart, i reloaded croma cart multiple times when it did not allow me to checkout by clicking on payment, still it never went out of cart.

The queue in ShopatSC is to go into the cart then pay instead of the item firmly in cart and you wait to pay

If it hasn't gone through by now, it likely won't.

12 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

These look like Sunhilegend's work

25 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Holy crap. The combat is looking amazing. 

This game seems to be bult for the PS5 from the ground up. 

Love the level of detail in the world this time around, this might even top LoU2.

• Like 1