The Playstation 5 thread

6 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Pretty long i would say. Enough to last half the lifecycle of the console ? (Or in my case, most likely the full life-cycle of the console). 

And what is the incidence btw ? 

I have 2 Pro controllers, one of them drifts, other doesn't. I have fixed it with internal cleaning but don't know how long it would last. Also it's easier to just change the analogs on the joycons, here it requires soldering n all so it's beyond me.

11 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Aliexpress doesnt work. Tum bhavnaon ko samjo bhai deep me mat jao :roflroll:

:D  . I did understand the point but still, was hoping for him to say that it works via xyz method  :P 

11 hours ago, KnackChap said:

I was just giving an example. But afaik if you contact the seller on aliexpress for a he’ll then list it on some other site like ebay or amazon and ship if from there. 

I really really miss the Indian  ebay. You could get loads of stuff at almost aliexpress prices but with local shipping and the variety was unmatched. Even electronic gadgets would be so much cheaper compared to amazon/fk. I got my ipad air, macbook, nexus tab and loads of other stuff (all new) from them with atleast 20-25% lower price compared to market. f**k Flipkart for shutting them down. 

Ok interesting approach. 

Also + 10000 for  "f**k FK" for shutting them down.    I also bought a lot of items off ebay, from 50/- fuses for subwoofers to even unlocked mobiles like Sony Xperia P etc.   

10 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

I have 2 Pro controllers, one of them drifts, other doesn't. I have fixed it with internal cleaning but don't know how long it would last. Also it's easier to just change the analogs on the joycons, here it requires soldering n all so it's beyond me.

Hmm. Is the broken one a legit Pro controller ? It's like a f**king lottery, opening up the innards and ensure everything is in order. I don't think we can even get OG Pro controllers in India. 

All I've seen are fake, and some REALLY good fakes. 

15 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I meant Sony and Xbox are also using the same supplier. 

That doesn't mean Nintendo should, right ? I guess they're just doing it for costs, which is really shitty. Such high priced joycons sh*t the bed in a year or two. 

16 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

98b9c9041218a901161ab28ceef01e2105a90101

Really Dig the Red and Black ones. While i am a fan for Blue for everything, console would end up looks like a toy. But the Dualsense Blue is :wub: 

Given the baseline price,  I can foresee the limited edition colors going for 69.99 or something like that.  

Just a thought , This opens up a market for removable stickers that can go on top of these edition. For ex, People can slap a Fancy Saints Row Logo on top of the purple console, and it instantly becomes 1000 times better looking. 

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Hmm. Is the broken one a legit Pro controller ? It's like a f**king lottery, opening up the innards and ensure everything is in order. I don't think we can even get OG Pro controllers in India. 

All I've seen are fake, and some REALLY good fakes. 

Both are from UK, both are original....once i opened i even saw the thx2all gamers etc etched inside. It is indeed a lottery and that's what pisses me. Nintendo used to be so reliable, not anymore.

Just now, blitzkreiig said:

Both are from UK, both are original....once i opened i even saw the thx2all gamers etc etched inside. It is indeed a lottery and that's what pisses me. Nintendo used to be so reliable, not anymore.

Nice. I'm thinking of getting a 2nd controller but i don't trust any Indian importer. :ranting:

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

Really Dig the Red and Black ones. While i am a fan for Blue for everything, console would end up looks like a toy. But the Dualsense Blue is :wub: 

Given the baseline price,  I can foresee the limited edition colors going for 69.99 or something like that.  

Just a thought , This opens up a market for removable stickers that can go on top of these edition. For ex, People can slap a Fancy Saints Row Logo on top of the purple console, and it instantly becomes 1000 times better looking. 

If only the blue was a rich dark blue. 

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

which random websites are these? :rofl:

at least when I mentioned FH5 being 2021 console exclusive of the year, it was IGN 

Digital trends, tech advisor and tech radar are random but IGN who reduce game score for having 'too much water' or a souls borne game score because 'it's too difficult' are legit. 

people looks GIF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SuperT said:

If only the blue was a rich dark blue. 

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Do you have more blue systems?

I Might be missing the intent/reference for your question here.

But Like SuperT said, dark blue(like the one the XM4s came) might have looked better but its personal preference anyways.

• Like 1

Just now, Pacifier said:

I Might be missing the intent/reference for your question here.

But Like SuperT said, dark blue(like the one the XM4s came) might have looked better but its personal preference anyways.

As in other consoles. Do you have more blue consoles? Like blue PS4, PS3, psp, xbox, Nintendo 3ds etc. 

1 minute ago, b!T said:

Techadvisor and Techradar are random websites now? and u think IGN is better :lol: jeez man.

IGN is what it is but what are Digital trends, tech advisor and tech radar? :rofl: Don’t see them being the authority on gaming from any angle  :giggle:

3 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

IGN is what it is

It is not what it was so if you are gonna call someone authority in gaming, there are a lot of better alternatives. I would even agree Tech sites are not authority in gaming but if you think IGN is then :lol:

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

As in other consoles. Do you have more blue consoles? Like blue PS4, PS3, psp, xbox, Nintendo 3ds etc. 

Nah man. Just the Black PS3/PS4/Vita.   Would have loved to get the Blue PS4 Pro limited edition but that ship has sailed.