The Playstation 5 thread

They should make Twisted Metal a racing game like death race movies, would be alot fun than whatever weird game it is, couldn't care less about blowing up cars in a party game, all car games should have adrenaline rush and without racing it can't be done. Never got into twisted metal even with 3-4 people around me playing multiplayer of it, we got bored so easily, we used to pop in crash team racing or nitro kart or road rash jailbreak [ now those were real racer] vehicular combat was amazing with road rash jailbreak it was mortal kombat on wheels, i don't why EA later on went to making cheap arse road rash games with road rash 3d, road rash jailbreak was THE winning formula. Heck if i had that license I'd be stinkin rich.

On 12/16/2021 at 2:23 AM, NitroNeo said:

Congrats they turned up well this time, also do let me know if you bought spidey miles UE from croma, it's cheaper but the rating is US ESRB, i am looking for PEGI version as my account is indian so can't use US codes.

Also that matte series x makes me wanna still hold onto my one x, i am amazed how MS made such a basic looking console

Thanks.

No I didn't buy any PS5 games yet, only thinking of buying Gran Turismo 7 at launch for now. Also like Ank said, you can just create a US a/c and still play it on your personal a/c of any region for digital games. Physical copies doesn't make any difference anyway.

Don't know if this was posted, but this guy is the reason i can blindly go in and buy a PS because you know he will dive into the meticulous parts for the system architecture, a good example how he has said he worked on spiderman game as well, and we all see how it is taking advantage of ps5 power, #incernywetrust

• Like 1

With 30+ console exclusives (with atleast 4-5 marquee titles), 2022 might turn out to be the greatest year ever.

Nothing would even come close.

Ps- sony should launch GoW R around the holiday season (November-december for those who only have 2 months in a year). 

20211218_234425.jpg

Edited by radicaldude

54 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

With 30+ console exclusives (with atleast 4-5 marquee titles), 2022 might turn out to be the greatest year ever.

Ps- sony should launch GoW R around the holiday season (November-december for those who only have 2 months in a year). 

20211218_234425.jpg

The best place to play games. Not everyone has that :clapping:

11 hours ago, radicaldude said:

20211218_234425.jpg

Abondoned seriously?? :giggle::rofl: