The Playstation 5 thread

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Wait again a prologue chapter and not a full supposedly game??

And this time how many seconds the walk will be :wOOtjumpy:

That wasn’t a prologue 

it was a teaser. 

I think this time it will be playable,something like PT which if unlocked will reveal the real truth. 

Just now, AnK said:

That wasn’t a prologue 

it was a teaser. 

I think this time it will be playable,something like PT which if unlocked will reveal the real truth. 

I meant why are they releasing half baked stuff in installments and giving unnecessary build up.. Sucks that Sony allowed this and hyped them so much for that first teaser which was utter crap.. the first teaser should have been something like the Matrix drop for the amount of hype they had build up.. I get they are small studios and all that but so much hype for nothing was :thumbdown:

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

I meant why are they releasing half baked stuff in installments and giving unnecessary build up.. Sucks that Sony allowed this and hyped them so much for that first teaser which was utter crap.. the first teaser should have been something like the Matrix drop for the amount of hype they had build up.. I get they are small studios and all that but so much hype for nothing was :thumbdown:

I think abandoned would lead to a new silent hill demo.

Silent hill is in existence. That is for sure.

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

The very reason Sony is allowing this is indicative that some big name is behind this. 

I don’t think Sony would allow to be made fool of with something that they are promoting themselves through channels & storefront. 

But who knows what this really is….

5 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Like No Man's Sky? 

That fooled everyone till the last date. 
there was no satire or no teasing involved. 

It was more inline with console version of Cyberpunk than this. 

Storefront or platform holders are not expected to review each game to know how it performs or does it deliver the promises it is making in promos. 

But here there is literally nothing revealed ,just tease after tease to obviously create suspense & satire. 

Two totally different scenarios. 

Edited by AnK

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

The very reason Sony is allowing this is indicative that some big name is behind this. 

I don’t think Sony would allow to be made fool of with something that they are promoting themselves through channels & storefront. 

But who knows what this really is….

I hope it happens that way and I will wait for the day you will quote all of these old messages to prove us wrong ;)

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I hope it happens that way and I will wait for the day you will quote all of these old messages to prove us wrong ;)

We are talking about a guy who makes your controllers switch mid gameplay. 

We are talking about a guy who hid the protagonist of his magnum opus (& most hyped Sony exclusive of its time). 

We are talking about a guy who would play emotionally with your heart at the epilogue of his game that would change the entire narrative you thought you had in mind. 

We are talking about a guy who would f**k with your mind just to tie loose ends of his years in the making script. 

We are talking about a guy who would announce his new game with a different name & in disguise of a different developer(after multiple announcements that he would make it no more)(not even worth mentioning the end game plot twist).

We are talking about a guy who would create a whole playable tease masterfully crafted in disguise of a different name only to announce the actual project he’s working on. 

We are talking about a guy who gives hints in this very playable tease that he is actually not going to end up making this & is leaving the company cos he doesn’t want to work with them anymore. 

We are talking about………

Just now, AnK said:

We are talking about a guy who makes your controllers switch mid gameplay. 

We are talking about a guy who hid the protagonist of his magnum opus (& most hyped Sony exclusive of its time). 

We are talking about a guy who would play emotionally with your heart at the epilogue of his game that would change the entire narrative you thought you had in mind. 

We are talking about a guy who would f**k with your mind just to tie loose ends of his years in the making script. 

We are talking about a guy who would announce his new game with a different name & in disguise of a different developer(after multiple announcements that he would make it no more)(not even worth mentioning the end game plot twist).

We are talking about a guy who would create a whole playable tease masterfully crafted in disguise of a different name only to announce the actual project he’s working on. 

We are talking about a guy who gives hints in this very playable tease that he is actually not going to end up making this & is leaving the company cos he doesn’t want to work with them anymore. 

We are talking about………

TLDR.. not yet.. tell me when that guy happens.. 

• Haha 8

8 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

How does this work? Is it a limited time upgrade only available on 22nd December?

also, son of a bitch, I redeemed it on ps plus and also bought the game disc coz ps plus didn’t give ps5 upgrade :wallbash: 

22 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

How does this work? Is it a limited time upgrade only available on 22nd December?

also, son of a bitch, I redeemed it on ps plus and also bought the game disc coz ps plus didn’t give ps5 upgrade :wallbash: 

Yep I didn’t subscribe to PSplus that month coz it was just the PS4 copy & PS5 version already announced. 

Should have done it from day 1 to give full benefit.