The Playstation 5 thread

The amount of stocks decreasing with each restock, youtubers saying only less than 400 stocks, maybe 100-200, my suspicions seem true, i got a 1000 model imported from oct 2021, how was that possible, sony globally ship 1100A model since july-aug 2021, but we still got the older model, i feel these restocks and flipkart not having any stocks is like they are just clearing the scalper stocks, that seems to be the logical reason why flipkart now not having any stocks.

5 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

The amount of stocks decreasing with each restock, youtubers saying only less than 400 stocks, maybe 100-200, my suspicions seem true, i got a 1000 model imported from oct 2021, how was that possible, sony globally ship 1100A model since july-aug 2021, but we still got the older model, i feel these restocks and flipkart not having any stocks is like they are just clearing the scalper stocks, that seems to be the logical reason why flipkart now not having any stocks.

I got July '21 stock this time....Amazon definitely clearing inventory.

1 minute ago, blitzkreiig said:

I got July '21 stock this time....Amazon definitely clearing inventory.

Inventory given to them by scalpers, flipkart everyone knows it gave all their stocks to scalpers by cancelling user orders, i frankly have a bad taste because on my ps5 1000 model as i face this issue, wonder if the 1100A model fixes this

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Inventory given to them by scalpers, flipkart everyone knows it gave all their stocks to scalpers by cancelling user orders, i frankly have a bad taste because on my ps5 1000 model as i face this issue, wonder if the 1100A model fixes this

This is untrue. 

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Have launch day console dont have this sound , it does spin loud but not this sound. Get it replaced easy as that. 

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

This is untrue. 

Have launch day console dont have this sound , it does spin loud but not this sound. Get it replaced easy as that. 

PS5 bhakti paid off for you, don't write off other user's issue just because you don't face it