The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

But the masses don't care for such games. Convenience trumps everything. 

Millions of people play Witcher on Switch. The graphics are sh*t, but convenience rules. Easy, portable, available (mostly) anytime. 

That's why the future is cloud gaming. Device agnostic. 

Majority (in india atleast) play games like Ludo king. 

I hope companies don't make their decisions based on such choices. Imo, cloud+ offline would coexist till the end of time

BC, this Nidec fan on my PS5 is doing my head in. It has gotten louder. With winters and no fan running, it's audible during quieter moments in-game. Takes you out of experience.

Soch raha hu fan tod ke bhej du replacement ke liye, but agar fir se Nidec wala replacement PS5 mil gaya tab kat jayega :fear1:

On 12/28/2021 at 1:23 PM, NitroNeo said:

The amount of stocks decreasing with each restock, youtubers saying only less than 400 stocks, maybe 100-200, my suspicions seem true, i got a 1000 model imported from oct 2021, how was that possible, sony globally ship 1100A model since july-aug 2021, but we still got the older model, i feel these restocks and flipkart not having any stocks is like they are just clearing the scalper stocks, that seems to be the logical reason why flipkart now not having any stocks.

Same even I got 1008A01R model in the last Dec 6th stocks from Croma with Oct 21 as month & year import, I never bothered checking this as I expected it to be the new model, but in a way its good that its the old bigger stock heatsink model.

Edited by Joy

1 hour ago, AnK said:

They are charging you just for XBLGold & giving you entry to GP for free. 

This offer is only valid for first three years. 

Wrong Info.. Its not just first 3 years, many folks here including me are on their second 3rd year cycle its pretty much here to stay and openly MS only saying to stack and convert..  Its not simply called as ScamPass.. once you are in there is no getting out.. 

Anyways enough OT about subscription on PS5 Thread 

Edited by Assassins Creed

20 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

BC, this Nidec fan on my PS5 is doing my head in. It has gotten louder. With winters and no fan running, it's audible during quieter moments in-game. Takes you out of experience.

Soch raha hu fan tod ke bhej du replacement ke liye, but agar fir se Nidec wala replacement PS5 mil gaya tab kat jayega :fear1:

Sell it and buy a graphics card :P

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Wrong Info.. Its not just first 3 years, many folks here including me are on their second 3rd year cycle its pretty much here to stay and openly MS only saying to stack and convert..  Its not simply called as ScamPass.. once you are in there is no getting out.. 

Anyways enough OT about subscription on PS5 Thread 

OMG 

I held off buying SX coz I thought it’s just for three years. 

Better to buy when I’m ready to run through the games that I want. 

If it’s an unending cycle then it’s too good to be true. 

Sony Santa Monica & Bethesda Games Studios. 

Two mega giants in Console war clashing after long time. 

Last time something like this happened was Naughty Dog & CliffyB Epic 

Uncharted 3 vs Gears 3 in 2011. 

5 hours ago, radicaldude said:

cloud is totally dependent on the base infrastructure the government/economy of a country provides. 

Presently cloud gaming is not lag free even in the US. 

That's unfortunate, was under the impression the latency issues were mostly ironed out. Though I'd still give it a shot if it ever launched in India.

5 hours ago, Joy said:

Same even I got 1008A01R model in the last Dec 6th stocks from Croma with Oct 21 as month & year import, I never bothered checking this as I expected it to be the new model, but in a way its good that its the old bigger stock heatsink model.

Major difference with heatsinks isn't noticeable yet with current games. But yeah on paper we do get the most coveted batch.

Hi PS5 owners,

Between Chroma/ Reliance Digital / Tata Cliq. Which of these websites , we have more chances of procuring a PS5 provided there is a drop in future?  

I have an option to take a gift card from one of these and was wondering which one to bet on for buying ps5 in 2022. 

11 hours ago, AnK said:

One is new unknown IP and one is sequel that we know what to expect. 

Im more excited for new and unknown 

17 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Hi PS5 owners,

Between Chroma/ Reliance Digital / Tata Cliq. Which of these websites , we have more chances of procuring a PS5 provided there is a drop in future?  

I have an option to take a gift card from one of these and was wondering which one to bet on for buying ps5 in 2022. 

From this 3 none ? just get a gift card and buy something else.

26 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Hi PS5 owners,

Croma worked for 3 of us here on dec 06 restock, i guess it was missing on dec 28, vijay sales kept redirecting to home page on clicking add to kart or buy now on dec 06, on dec 28 hardly anyone mentioned vijay sales, both times RD had stocks but many of us not in gujrath were seeing delivery not available to our location.

I wonder ambani and modi should just make RD the poster child of Gujrath, and make the website reliancedigital. gj or something, it hardly work all you do is go there and click on the kem cho link !

Before anyone says otherwise, all success stories i seen with people posting screenshots online by tagging ICG bot and other places were gujrath addresses.

12 hours ago, AnK said:

More like God of war vs God of bugs. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

From this 3 none ? just get a gift card and buy something else.

:ko:

Hmm, May be i should get one and lend it to someone close already planning for a tech purchase and get it from amz/fk or what ever channel available.