The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

More like God of war vs God of bugs. 

Fallout 786 (or whatever) was a new attempt for them to enter MMO domain. 

They are masters of SP content & gave out quite polished games with minor bug fixing considering the size & scope of their games. 

Played Fallout 4 recently & quite a lot of Skyrim back in the day without any issues. 

Also I’m not comparing anything just pointing out the fact that after 11 years it feels like cut throat console wars are back again.

Edited by AnK

10 hours ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Has anybody bought this? If so how is the quality and finishing? Im thinking of purchasing the same.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09P8PW63Y/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_367AQXHGB6GCMYVRT32W

Why not wait for the official plates? They should release here in Jan/Feb and at max cost 5k-5500.

This was available for 2200 a few weeks back, seems they have increased the price.

40 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

No looks like you're the first one to try :)

Ordered them already. Will update once i receive them which should be next year now ;)

13 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Why not wait for the official plates? They should release here in Jan/Feb and at max cost 5k-5500.

This was available for 2200 a few weeks back, seems they have increased the price.

Sony ones would be double the price of these. Ive ordered these already now lets see how they turn out to be. Hope amazon returns policy has me backed up incase they turn out to be disaster.

I missed the 2200 price :(

there is another seller who is selling the digital one for 2k on amazon

33 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Ordered them already. Will update once i receive them which should be next year now ;)

Sony ones would be double the price of these. Ive ordered these already now lets see how they turn out to be. Hope amazon returns policy has me backed up incase they turn out to be disaster.

I missed the 2200 price :(

there is another seller who is selling the digital one for 2k on amazon

Check gameloot as well. They have these too.

15 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

This is most likely that cloud infrastructure game that he is rumoured to be in partnership with M$ & Azure. 

If he is just starting “this year” ,it will take a lot of time.

Before that he’ll probably release this year or next year what he has been teasing for long. 

18 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Some members are of the opinion that ps games don't have gameplay. They should imprint such ☝️ videos in their long term memories. 

Imagine what playstation studios can achieve with the raw power of the ps5. 

I wanna finish this game now. It’s been in my backlog for ages. This looks good. Xbox could never 

• Like 1