The Playstation 5 thread

16 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

No warranty card in the box , what shoule be done in that case?

Sony service centre ask for purchase receipt more than anything. I got my Dual sense replaced and they said even with warranty card, you need to show purchase proof. 

I ask them what if i just have warranty card but not purchase proof, they said no replacement then. Lol.

26 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Sony service centre ask for purchase receipt more than anything. I got my Dual sense replaced and they said even with warranty card, you need to show purchase proof. 

In my experience, they wanted to see both. The purchase bill was primary but the dude also saw the yellow warranty doc

56 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

No warranty card in the box , what shoule be done in that case?

Nevermind my friend is an idiot, it was lying in the box in the gap. stupid a*s.

37 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I ask them what if i just have warranty card but not purchase proof, they said no replacement then. Lol.

YA i know sony centre are known for this and rude about it too, hence i told him to check the yellow card first.

During the CES 2022 presentation, Naughty Dog co-president Neil Druckmann confirmed that the studio is working on “multiple game projects.” 

You can watch Druckmann’s bit in the CES 2022 show at around the 16:00 mark in this video

:wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

PS swinging its big guns with ND, SSM and GG :wOOtjumpy:

Xbox trembling in its shoes :nerves:

Edited by 0verlord

8 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

7 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Making Series S was a much more sensible decision than this 

7 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

1 million more than usual, a drop in the bucket compared to what they usually sell. Plus the console is in solid demand going by the used prices. 

6 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Sony started  moving PS4 production back to Japan on an automated assembly line 3-4 years ago. I think they wanted to end PS4 production over there and move to PS5 but shortage of chips meant either make more PS4's or slow/shut the factory. Anyways it's just 1 million units which is nothing in YoY sales. 

A thread of good info for the fans of Booker T.

1 hour ago, Ani23 said:

Hi everyone, been on leave from gaming and social media for the last few months. Chances are low but came here to ask if the ps5 drought was over? or has it become easier to get one through legitmate means.

Easier than last January? Sure.

Is the drought over? Is it easy to get? Not at all.