The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Yes but no GPU will give you more frames/₹ than PS5. PS5 leaves PCMR in dust in this criteria, which is quite important assuming one appreciates value for money 

you are talking about PCMR.. do you think they care about price? :rofl:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

does anyone have fan wobble sound when ps5 is lifted up from vertical position, it happens only on one side only

Yes. It's normal. 

Mine also does this.. 

More about this - 

Edited by Vamos
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

you are talking about PCMR.. do you think they care about price? :rofl:

If they don’t care about price then why is 1060 the highest selling gpu on steam with 10.46% while 3080 is nowhere at a measly 0.84% :rofl: 

Edited by 0verlord

So my kid was playing Miles Morales and the console crashed. Is this still a thing with this game?
The unit was unresponsive for 5-7 minutes . i unplugged all cables and reattached everything and now it's back up. Let's just say had my heart in my mouth, for the sake of being decent.

25 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

So my kid was playing Miles Morales and the console crashed. Is this still a thing with this game?
The unit was unresponsive for 5-7 minutes . i unplugged all cables and reattached everything and now it's back up. Let's just say had my heart in my mouth, for the sake of being decent.

Damn, it definitely happened during Launch.. but still these issues are worrying..

25 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

I finished it couple of months back. I don't remember experiencing any crash

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Damn, it definitely happened during Launch.. but still these issues are worrying..

Yeah specially during Covid times when one is wary of visiting Sony center for repairs.

3 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I finished it couple of months back. I don't remember experiencing any crash

Didn't happen during his first playthrough either. Very strange.

1 hour ago, blitzkreiig said:

No crashes here as well

Games (not console) have crashed a total of 2 times on me. Once, while I was playing FIFA 21. Just a random crash and it booted me to the home screen. Second was the other day while playing Dirt 5 with the IVG gang and I had to quit the game to rejoin the lobby (game was stuck on a loading screen for some reason).