The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Cannot cancel camera.

even amazon is playing this bundled bullshit. Regular ps5 saw only once in stock unlike last time.

1 hour ago, blitzkreiig said:

Don't cancel camera, whole bundle will get cancelled.

Actually on Amazon, I could select just the camera and hit cancel. However, I got a message that they can't cancel camera as its in dispatch stage. It mentions that I can return it or not accept it. The delivery date of cam is 20th Jan. However, for PS5 its 12 - 14 Feb.

My question is, if I return the camera, will the PS5 get cancelled ?

Any idea folks ?

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

It's been a good ride bois...

Everything Is Fine Reaction GIF

PlayStation has to pivot itself into a first party led company like Nintendo. They should focus inwards and launch cutting edge games (like they have been doing) even more aggressively now. Console exclusives (and subsequent launch on the pc)- is more important than ever now. 

Just now, radicaldude said:

PlayStation has to pivot itself into a first party led company like Nintendo. They should focus inwards and launch cutting edge games (like they have been doing) even more aggressively now. Console exclusives (and subsequent launch on the pc)- is more important than ever now. 

True.

However, I don't think this acquisition will change things much for Sony and PlayStation. Like many said, COD would still launch on PS but full price as usual, rest of them are mostly PC it seems. 

Then again, only time will tell for sure. 

20 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

It is already happening they are focusing on lot of first party exclusives and studio acquisitions this gen and add to that if they can make mainstream vr possible they will be in a very good position regardless of whom MS buys.